Thread: STE not a coaster?

James

STE not a coaster?

..um this is not ment to start fights but i was just reading somethings and found it odd that STE is not called a coaster by SF its called a thrillride [url]http://www.themeparkbrochures.com/1997/sfmm1997_2.html[/url] notthing on that says coaster...and in alot of tv shows they seem to call it a thrillride..... so why did they not call it a coaster?

because it's a huge debate and they don't want people griping... so they just call it a thrill ride. After all it's definently thrilling and it IS a ride.
    Ne- RCT to the Max- http://www.nedesigns.com
    "What's so Civil about war anyway?"- Guns N' Roses
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

The icon certainly does match.

*whump* goes the dead horse.

International Playboy Steve Batchelor's Avatar
    If I see another 'IS STE A COASTER OR NOT' my eyes will begin to bleed. Before this turns into a thread of ritualistic verbal abuse and dung-slinging, I am going to fold it up neatly and put it away i.e. close it.

Sorry and all...but..hmm..well actually I'm not sorry.....

:D
    Thrillnetwork.com Moderator
    (Formerly Steve-in-London)
    'Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...'
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal's Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider, Gwazi | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis, Riddlers Revenge, Dragon Khan