Thread: What's Up, Peoples?

Jr. Poster

Cool What's Up, Peoples?

Hey, Everyone!

I'm new to this message board--just found it tonight--and thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Jessie, I go to an awesome Bible College where I'm studying youth ministry....

Anywho, I work at PKD in the rides dept (As a matter of fact, I'm wearing my uniform as we speak..). The past two years I worked on the Grizzly (Happy 21st Birthday!), and now I am a member of the Shockwave crew. While I have signed a confidentiality contract, as all PKD-ers do, I believe I can say that, to the best of my knowledge, Shock wave is not going anywhere!! (And I resent those of you who wish it were removed!! )

Well, I'm tired and I have to work tomorow ! Later!

Jessie

Strata Poster
    Welcome to the boards! Good luck dealing with all of us, but I'm sure you'll still have fun.

I posted before CP_M.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Bastard.

another GIRL!! YESS!!!!!!

All credit card numbers and bank account numbers please. You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Watch out for coasetrphil, the man that took 8 months to realize he misspelled his OWN name. He likes to Stalk people.

Be on the lookout for our GOD, Kraken. The mods are quite nice if you get on their good side...
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Welcome.
    Nice to see a fellow Paramount employee (I'm a lead at our Whitewater Canyon).

Actually, in the coming weeks I'll be making a trek down to PKD myself.

But yeah, welcome to the boards.
    MOTHERLAND ERROR TILT WOK
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rebel Yell | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark
    Bastard.

another GIRL!! YESS!!!!!!

All credit card numbers and bank account numbers please. You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Watch out for coasetrphil, the man that took 8 months to realize he misspelled his OWN name. He likes to Stalk people.

Be on the lookout for our GOD, Kraken. The mods are quite nice if you get on their good side...
    First off, Jessie can be a guys name, though it is more rare.

Second off, coasterphil didn't realize it, I pointed it out and he claims that I was the first person EVER to notice. I felt an odd sense of specialness.

Third off, worship Kraken. For he is God of the forums. And no, we are not joking about that at all.
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

Strata Poster
    I noticed it the minute I posted, but you were the first one to mention it, Bimmer.

I only like to stalk you CP_M. BTW, your sig is 4 lines, I might have to report you.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

On 800x600 is still three lines...HAHA!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Strata Poster
    It wasn't before, because I know for a fact yesterday it was 4 on 800x600. You must have taken something out.

Oh no...I always check my sigs on 800x600 before I let them go.

Strata Poster
    If you look now though, it is 4 lines. I don't get why its different now.

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Jess, speak no more of church, ministry, or personal beliefs, for WWIII will soon be at our hands...you must trust me on this...for the love of god..

P.S: Welcome!
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Wow look at this female tide coming in. Pretty soon we might be down to only 90% male...

Bimmer: If it were a boy's name it would be spelled Jesse

Originally posted by coasterphil
    If you look now though, it is 4 lines. I don't get why its different now.
    Maybe AIM is at the side of your screen like this:
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

Strata Poster
    No, I didn't have anything there. I think we need to drop this discussion though, and get back to welcoming Jessie.

And quit stalking her like other people do.

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    did you post a picture of what you look like yet in the thread in general talk? we always like to see what our girls look like. welcome.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Strata Poster
    Originally posted by SFGadvKing
    did you post a picture of what you look like yet in the thread in general talk? we always like to see what our girls look like. welcome.
    If that doesn't scare away a member, I don't know what will.