Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thunderhead!

This definatly sounds like a awesome coaster. This give me all the more reason to get out to Dollywood next year. Has anyone been on Tennessee Tornado? That looks like a cool ride.
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I've been on Tenn Tornado. It's a great looper. It's got two surpises on it, which I refuse to give away. It's well themed, and just a really fun ride. It actually made it on my Top 10 steel list for a short time, until I rode a few more coaster lol
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

I'm guessing that the exit ramp will probably have some type of roof, in which case, the ride will go 8 foot above the roof of the exit ramp.

ErioL
    "She's waiting for a prince in shining armor, and I don't even know how to put armor on."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Loch Ness Monster

I am so glad that Dollywood is finally getting a new wooden rollercoaster. I mean, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on top of a mountain! I think wooden coasters fit better here and also, they have always done a good job with all of there themeing!!!!!!!!!!

GCI now has a rendering of the ride on their website. [url]http://www.greatcoasters.com/thunderhead.html[/url]
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

i was hoping that TT would be a jump starter for a new slew of awesome coasters from Arrow. then they had to go and go bankrupt. DAMN. I hope S&S Arrow can get some coasters built like TT.

those MF produce tons of air. ozark wilcat has air time in and out of the wazoo on the home stretch.
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!

Interesting, I thought I had heard that the MF trains track so well that they take away some airtime and laterals so the coasters are less intense.
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    Oh my! Look at the helix before the lift! This ride looks nice and long...I cant wait!
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12