Thread: Jason19

Jason19

I'm semi-new. Just wanted to say hello.

I'm not an enthusiast, nor do I care to become one. I ride roller coasters for fun once in a while.

My home website's http://www.themeparkinsider.com so if you ever want to know more about me, you can find out about it there.

I do have my own website, but I'll share that at a later time.

Have seen you around and welcome.

Just a tip, if your website in your sig does not link back to TN, it is not allowed in your sig.

Otherwise welcome.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark
    Just a tip, if your website in your sig does not link back to TN, it is not allowed in your sig.
    Mom is that you?

When I'm asked to remove it, I'll do so...I see no harm in the signature.

I'm merely suggesting it, don't get smart ass with me. I'd hate to see a mod forcibly change your sig because of a simple rule in the TOS.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Strata Poster
    Originally posted by CedarPoint_Mark
    I'm merely suggesting it, don't get smart ass with me. I'd hate to see a mod forcibly change your sig because of a simple rule in the TOS.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that at all.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Uhmmmm, welcome Jason19. There's alot of nice people on here, some who give friendly advise, which I have always appreciated. Lighten up a bit kiddo, it really is fun here. And no, CPM is not the Mom here, you'll get to know "her" later!!

Anyway, welcome (I think)

Hey mom, or is it grandma....just kidding!!

You little "******"!! So lucky I like you!

Let's see, according to the 1953, I'd assume you are 18 with about 32 years experience. You COULD be my grandma, but seeing as how both my folks are older than you and I'm the oldest, I guess grandma doesn't fit.

Oh, seeing how my oldest is 17, I better not be a gramma yet. I started later in life (made sure I had sown all my wild oats into shredded wheat, before starting a family, you know, ready to settle down) LOL!!

But back to this thread, shouldn't we be giving welcomes to Jason19? At least try to, even though he doesn't seem to want them?

Originally posted by leeloo1953
    But back to this thread, shouldn't we be giving welcomes to Jason19? At least try to, even though he doesn't seem to want them?
    Thanks.

But really, if you remotely care to know who I am, check out themeparkinsider.com.

I'm the only regular posting Jason there.

And no, I wasn't being a smart-ass. If I was, I would've typed something a lot more sinister

Well then, welcome again, and have fun posting!