Thread: Hi

Jr. Poster

Cool Hi

Hi,
    My Name is Krystal....I am compleatly new to this site. I just Browsed passed it while I was looking up information on a Roller Coaster. It looked like a pretty cool site so I decided to sign up. I see that there are many Roller Coaster Freaks out there Like me. Although I am only 14 I have not road many roller coasters because of School, but when I get older and have the privlage to drive, I want to take a road trip during the summer and Hit most of the Great Theme Parks Across the USA. I would Like to Know what Theme Parks and Roller Coasters are best. So Far the Best Roller Coasters that I have Rode was The Hulk and The Superman Ride of Steel. Thanks and I hope to talk to many of you Coaster Fanatics.

Krystal

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    wow, im replying before the "wierd stalkers" are replying. welcome to the boards. not much else to say, its really fun here.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

I work too much to be classified as that.

More girls the merrier!

And I beat Coasetrphil and slipknot!!

Welcome and have fun!
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Just go to Pennsylvania. I havn't been there yet, but that's where the classics are. Holiday World also has the best wood coasters, but that would be quite a drive from Florida.
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

What Ride of Steel have you been on? It could be one of 3.
    BTW, you have a ton of first class coasters in your own back yard in Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens Tampa, Sea World, and even WDW

Jr. Poster
    I rode the SuperMan Ride of Steel I rode was Six Flags New England, located in Agawam Mass. I Practically Rode all the Roller Coasters here in FL that I know of. The only Coasters that I have not rode was Dueling Dragons (Fire), Gwazi (Tiger), and some in Disney. Im not much of a big fan of Disney World, It seems too Kiddish for me. I enjoy Steel Roller Coasters better than Wooden ones. And thanks for the the warm welcome. Anyways I plan to enjoy talking to you people.

Strata Poster
    I was on vacation, so I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I'm one of those "weird stalker guys."

Welcome to the boards and I hope you have a good time here.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Welcome and have fun. Love the name Krystal, my oldest daughters name also, only with a "C". Lotta fun people here!

never listen to RiFT or Kraken. That little bit of advice will save your life someday.

welcome and go ahead and browse around! a lot of funny stuff on here!
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!