View Poll Results: Which Super Hero/Villain Would You Make Into a Movie?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Lantern

2 20.00%
  • The Flash

2 20.00%
  • Venom

1 10.00%
  • Carnaige

1 10.00%
  • Nightwing

1 10.00%
  • Ice Man

1 10.00%
  • Other

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Hero Movies?

Super Hero Movies?

Ok, if you were head of Warner Bros. or some other studio, what Super Hero/Villain movie would you make, (that is if you like superheroes and comics)

I would do The Flash starring Vin Diesel
    Also, in Spiderman 2 Spidey would face Venom featuring either Vin or maybe some other huge actor like Arnold S.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

im not a big fan of superhero movies but an ice man movie would be cool to see just thinking about some of the special affects they would have in it would be cool

Its Been Awhile jimmycoasterman's Avatar
    I think we've had enough with the superhero movies. Spiderman has started a frenzy that the movie industry needs to stop.
    Internet, internet how do you do, I want to sing and type with you
    J-I-M-M-Y...Its ALIVE
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken

Punisher. Much better possibilities than any others. Also, then desperately need to remake the Superman movies so they're not crap.
    Pleasantly missing since 2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Valleyfair | Steel Roller Coaster: Orient Express

Yeah, the Superman movies could have been so much better...
    Toasters toasters everywhere, but not a drop to drink...but if we were to take a sip it'd taste like indian ink.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Phantasialand | Wooden Roller Coaster: Megaphobia | Steel Roller Coaster: Winjas

batman is the only good super hero he had the coolest super hero movies too

drewbie, there is going to be a Punisher movie coming out pretty soon. From that list, I would say Green Lantern, he was pretty cool, and they could have some nice effects to go with it.
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Wooden Poster
    I agree every NEW superhero movie that ive seen has sucked, spiderman was boring, daredevil looks crappy, and hulk just looks too fake , oh and dont get me started on X men.

mgkaotic all i have is one word EXACTLY

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jimmycoasterman [/i]
    [B]I think we've had enough with the superhero movies. Spiderman has started a frenzy that the movie industry needs to stop. [/B][/QUOTE]
    no, Xmen did

well X-men was the first bigger one, but Spiderman and it's HUGE HUGE sucess has started another, larger frenzy.

I personally enjoyed Spiderman. It was a great movie while still being true to it's the comic book roots.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

[QUOTE]I personally enjoyed Spiderman. It was a great movie while still being true to it's the comic book roots.[/QUOTE]

Yes, LocoSumo, that's what made it such a sucess. It had a good storyline, which pleased the GP, and kept true to it's roots which pleased the avid comic book readers. Now if only all the comic book movies could be just like Spiderman...

Keep true to it's roots except that Spiderman can't shoot webs from his hands. The webbing he shots is not organic. They are shot from the web shooters he has built into his costume. He can only shoot so much before he runs out and has to get more.

Ok, enough of that. Sorry, the comic book geek in me was coming out.

Well, Hulk was terrible, I was so bored by it, but I loved X X2 Spiderman and Daredevil, I heard LXG was terrible though, haven't bothered to see it.

Hollywood is a business, and they saw dollar signs when Spiderman racked up $140MM in the first weekend, so it's no wonder they finally started making comic book based movies again.

As much as I love comic books, I do agree that this COULD be the start of something awful, if they throw out superhero movies without a thought for a script or casting at all.

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Zoom zoom.....
    X2 was a great movie. I want to see carnage or venom in a spiderman movie though cuz they were the insane bad guys. All of them were insane...look at green goblin. crazy man...it's late and i'm done.

By the way... I just saw on movies.com that the villain for Amazing Spider-Man (aka Spiderman 2) will be Dr Octavius.

I can't wait for them to do Venom, that will be awesome, as long as they don't make him look like the Hulk did. lol

I could truly careless about all of these super hero movies. I'm just not into the whole comic superhero thing. I saw Spiderman and thought it was very overrated. It wasn't bad, but definately overrated.
    Let's play Good Idea/Bad Idea...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Dollywood, Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead, Hades, Avalanche, Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Phantom's Revenge, Goliath (SFOG), Kraken

I really haven't gotten into any of the superhero movies either, even though I've read all the comics, (my brother is an avid comic book collecter, he's got quite a few worth alot of money), but they never really interested me too much.

But, as far as comic books I really, really enjoyed when I was a kid, I'd love to see a movie about Archie and his gang, also, they made one about casper, but I'd like to see one about Nightmare, the ghost horse, now that one I would go see, but of course they aren't superheros.

I did love the tv show Wonder Woman, I'd probably go see that, if Hollywood made one and had the right actress for the part.

The tv series, "The Flash", I also enjoyed. But a major movie, I guess I'd have to see it.
    Last edited by leeloo1953; 08-10-2003 at 03:06 PM.

Green lantern all the way he's one of the best super villains ever.

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    Green Lantern was a *****......

Why would you cast Vinn Diesel.....I thought we were trying to make better movies?
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Green Lantern is a Hero there Papercut. He's in the Justice League.

I'd like to see the Fantastic Four.
    Nothing like a big woodie first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels (Small Park) Hersheypark (Corp Park) DCA & IOA (Theme Park) | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. Boulderdash (Lake Compounce) 2. GhostRider (KBF) 3. Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) 2. Phantom's Revenge 3. California Screamin' (DCA)

Arnold has the accent to go with the Dr. Octavious character too, as long as he doesn't have to say "California"

BTW, besides SM2, I don't think we need any more super hero/ villiam flicks, they're getting real old real fast

superhero movies always suck.
    SHAME ON YOU FOR EXPRESSING YOURSELF!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: It would be Cedar Point.... if I ever went there. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash @ Lake Compounce | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel @ Six Flags New England

I'm with you BrooklynRider, that would be an awesome movie. Of course the movie industry would probably find lots of ways to screw it up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slipknot8527 [/i]
    [B]Green Lantern was a *****......

Why would you cast Vinn Diesel.....I thought we were trying to make better movies? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... I wasn't thinking acting wise, but he's one of the few actors that's actually in shape and muscular enough to fill out one of those suits. Especially for someone to play Venom.

But then again, I wouldn't cast The Rock, he can't act worth a flip in my opinion. lol

Yeah, Vin Diesel would make a good venom.

BTW, sorry if I dug this thread up too far.

I wanna see Marvels or Kingdom Come...two Alex Ross classics (though not that old).
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope....couldn't think of anything
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast