Thread: 2004/2005 PC B&M Flyer!

Talking 2004/2005 PC B&M Flyer!

Hello! I made a version of a B&M Flyer coaster that I think should be at Carowinds on RCT2! I am surprised that nobody else has done this before! Well, here it is! Hope you like it!

Excitement: 8.34
    Intensity: 8.21
    Nausea: 7.13

mysql_fetch_array($title) ; coasterz44's Avatar
    Number 1: The file is corrupted...
    Number 2: Wrong forum
    Number 3: Change the title of the thread or something...

But, It sounds cool, when the pic works, I'll look at it.... put a download up as well... cause it sounds like a good coaster from the stats.

another angle

Would you mind putting these in jpegs.. because some of us cannot see bitmaps because the drawing always fails. And also the file takes a while to load..
    SFFT Online
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Judge Roy Scream | Steel Roller Coaster: Hulk

k try this

i really want yall 2 see it b/c its really good!

looks pretty cool, i like how it does a spiral right into a preztel loop
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!

Arrow

another angle

wrong forum
    Go Reds!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Steel Roller Coaster: Dragster/ MF

They're right. This is in the wrong forum. I'll move it to where it belongs. Next time look through the forums in SpeedZone when posting pictures of RCT coasters or any coaster game.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

Still, like i said, use Jpgs! It's not that hard. Pop it in to paint and go to SAVE > JPG. Its that easy. Makes loading times alot easier and then some people might be able to look at your pictures.
    SFFT Online
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Judge Roy Scream | Steel Roller Coaster: Hulk

Re: 2004/2005 PC B&M Flyer!

Originally posted by bk1870
    Hello! I made a version of a B&M Flyer coaster that I think should be at Carowinds on RCT2! I am surprised that nobody else has done this before! Well, here it is! Hope you like it!
    Right, no one has ever built a custom B&M flyer before... I'm pretty sure that Carowinds won't be getting a B&M Flyer anytime soon, especially with Stealth on its way next year.

Anyways, the coaster looks decent, although the island its on looks terrible.
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

For one thing Rebel 2000, there is a custom B&M and its called AIR @ Alton Towers. Second, Carowinds was going to get a custom B&M, but they they werent that far into the process and werent even close to signing the contract. So when PGA wanted to get rid of Stealth, they snatched it up like that! It was cheaper, and more ideal!!
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Thats true, I totally forgot about Air. I hope to ride that one soon, i hear it's the best B&M flyer.

Its the most unique one too! It actually flips on your back and stays there, like the Vekomas, and unlike the S: UF's. They do a pretzel flip, then an inline twist, so its not as cool, but that whole ride is about flying though. But i guess that Alton Towers asked for one that actually stayed on your back longer. I like the concept that its spread out, but then again its not, and you can walk under it too!!! I love to do that! AKA: TG @ Carowind!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

I wonder if they even had invented the pretzel loop when they build air.

Tussuauds started designing Air after Nemesis had been built but the plan was put on hold when they came up with the idea of Oblivion and wanted to bring that out first. So the idea of the pretzel loop probably hadnt been thought of when Air was being designed. If it had Tussauds probably just wanted their version to be different otherwise none of you would be saying you want to come over here and ride it.
    www.ThorpeParkInsider.co.uk
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Alton Towers | Wooden Roller Coaster: Rollercoaster - Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis - Alton Towers

Thats so true. If it was the same elements and such as here we would'ent talk about it so much. I want to ride it but i don't see me going overseas for 3-4 years from now.

I want to ride it because its so unique. Its not like a B&M flyer, its like a Vekoma, where it stay on your back for a while. But its interestng because I never knew that Air was thought of before Oblivion.