Thread: Hello

Talking Hello

Well, I'm new (duh), so I'll tell a little about myself. So, my name is Evan, I'm 14, from Anderson, Indiana. I only really go to Cedar Point now, but I love roller coasters of all types. My favorite is Millennium Force by far. I am also a green belt in GoJoRyu Karate. I love football, basketball, and other sports. I am also good with computers. Well, I guess ya'll find out more about me as I post. I look forward to posting here and getting to know you people.

Edit: For more about me, go to http://www34.brinkster.com/meekob/
    Last edited by Noop; 09-07-2003 at 10:07 PM.

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    welcome (and you wonder why i have over 4200 posts)
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Welcome young man, nice having you here. Have fun!

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good stay at ThrillNetwork! Have you done your coaster count yet? It's a neat tool and it gives others a chance to see the different coasters you've ridden.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

One of the FEW people who can spell MF right!!

Welcome Noop and beware of some people. To get that list, IM me. Otherwise, welcome to the boards and I look for more of your posts.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Divinity
    Welcome! We're always happy to see new people. Have you always like coasters or just recently discovered how much you like them? You'll certainly get to know us well, that's for sure, because there's no hiding here!
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

That's cool, I go to Anderson every once in a while for bowling tournaments. You have been to Indiana Beach right?
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Loco, what kind of bowling tournaments are there? While once a member of Kent State's club, I went to tournaments in Indianappolis, St. Louis, Chicago, Toledo.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Melissa: I've liked them for a while. I used to be horrified of them untill I rode my first one (Racer at Kings Island). I've been to a theme park every year sence then.

LoCoSuMo: I never knew Anerson had bowling tournaments. And sadly, no, I've wanted to go for a while, but my parents only want to go to one place and they don't ride coasters, but when I get a little older, I'll go there.

wassup noop. I have the same problem as you, my parents aren't "nuts" about coasters. I am 16 and do have a license, i'm in the process of begging them to let me take a road trip to st. louis as a starter.
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!