Thread: Hi There

Hi There

Whoops, I just noticed this section existed, so I'll introduce myself now, even though I have about 20 posts.

My name is Jeff, and I love coasters. My first coaster was Thunder Mountain Railroad (I know it's sad) and my favorite woodie is the Cyclone at Coney Island, which ws my second coaster.

I wish I had discovered this site earlier this year, before the off season, where I had been on many more coasters, and could provide more information.

Well, I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad there is a site to house the fols insane about coasters.

Bye for now!
    Last edited by Dynamite_Phase; 11-04-2003 at 08:22 PM.
    I HATE THE OFF-SEASON!!!

Next Trip : Busch Gardens Williamsburg - April 2004
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone at Cooney Island | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

I see you discovered the coaster/park count, so no need to tell you about that. Through your 20 posts, you have come to see a sampling of what this site is all about. Yes, we do like coasters and parks. Yes, some of us are rather, odd. Yes we enjoy things OTHER than coasters.

And if you haven't found out yet, Kraken is the God of the Forums, though I find the title rather hard to believe.

LeeLoo is known unofficially as Mom of the forums. Her daughter, Cris, also posts here.

We all like to have a good time as well as have serious conversation.

And last, my name isn't Mark
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Hey, nice to have you here. First, I'm really not the Mom of the forums, but I am the Goddess of Jokes. That means I never take things to seriously. So feel free to joke with me, I won't get mad.

Also, if Kraken, the God, ever gives you problems, let me know.

Other than that, have fun here and don't take everything you hear seriously.

But do watch out for a few, like CP_M, he can give you some pretty hard times, but he's not the only one. Stay here and post, and you'll learn about everyone. Again, glad to have you here.

Welcome....

I'm on the opposite side of kraken, sigh. Someone has to be.

I hope you have fun here, it'd be hard not to since there's a lot of funny people here.
    Ruler of TN's Darkside
    Hell is truth seen to late
    R.I.P.-Orient Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Timberwolf | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons- Both kick ass!!

Loayal to my own home town. MaGnUmKeLly's Avatar
    Ya watch out for myself or robert, more of robert though. He can be a real trouble maker.
    THE OHIO STATE UNIV SUGAR BOWL CAMPS!!!!!!. .
    Here we go Brownies Here we go Woof Woof SCREW PISSBURG!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast At Night..., Jack Rabbit Kennywood | Steel Roller Coaster: MAGNUM XL 200 THE BEST OUT THERE...MAGNUM RIDE OPS RULE....HOOOLLLDDD

Banned
    Hello and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many interesting people on TN---like that Kelly girl. Don't listen to her--I've never caused any trouble my entire life!!

Loayal to my own home town. MaGnUmKeLly's Avatar
    Originally posted by Magnum Robert
    Hello and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many interesting people on TN---like that Kelly girl. Don't listen to her--I've never caused any trouble my entire life!!

Yes dont listen to me...everything I say is a lie.

His last name is MEEECHIGAN thats what he loves the most hahaha
    THE OHIO STATE UNIV SUGAR BOWL CAMPS!!!!!!. .
    Here we go Brownies Here we go Woof Woof SCREW PISSBURG!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast At Night..., Jack Rabbit Kennywood | Steel Roller Coaster: MAGNUM XL 200 THE BEST OUT THERE...MAGNUM RIDE OPS RULE....HOOOLLLDDD