Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ban List

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    James has been suspended for inciting the flame war between him and Bowserjoe for 1 week).
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

RoyElliotIII was banned for evading his ban.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    Member addict2sobe728 has been suspended for a week for SPAM and hijacking several threads in the games section.
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

Normally I don't post staff dismissals here, but Chris L was removed from staff and suspended permanently due to breaking staff rules and copyright infringement issues.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

nickolas_adams69 was banned indefinitely for violating the Terms of Use.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

addict2sobe728 has been perma-banned for disrespecting and disobeying staff as well as spamming.

ThrillRider247 is banned for numerous TOS violations and flaming.

I normally don't do this, but I am sick of those of you who make poor choices regarding other member's actions. This is from banned member ThrillRider247...

Um yeah i would just like to know why u banned me TWICE, if your doing it because of the language im using thats ****ED up. The only reason im acting like this is because ONE OF YOUR OWN ADDMINISTORS is being RUDE to other inncent memebers for no apprient reason and YOU arent avaliuating the situation AT ALL. Alan is picking on people and puttin them in check and goin off on them just for his own fun, numerious memebers plus me have went off on him and told him to stop and he DOESNT. What do u do? NUTTIN you bann me and let him keep up on his **** like its ok. IF you think the best thing to do is BANN me and not him them thats more ****ed up then what hes doing to inncent memebers. So i would please like my memebership back and i honestly think u should look more into what alan is doin. Thanx u soo much for your time

Cody
    Here's my reply...

Cody,

I'm sorry to say that language and spelling like that won't get you back now (you can't even spell "ban" properly). Normally I give people 6 months time before they can ask for a reinstatement. But, I am not even going to give that to you. In other words, you nailed your last nail into your coffin here on ThrillNetwork.

You screwed yourself on that by failing to properly read the rules, which you did agree to upon registration. If you had problems with Alan, you could've contacted us about it. Instead, it was your actions that was reported to staff by other members, not Alan's, and based on the overwhelming evidence, we suspended your account. Then, you chose to evade it more than once instead of contacting us. The same goes with our staff members if you see issues. All of these were choices you made.

If you had been wiser, Alan might've received what he deserved. Instead, taking matters in your own hands landed you in the hot seat instead of him, and when that happens, I have zero sympathy for people who do that, as nothing ever gets solved.

DHollon and ridemaster have been suspended for invalid email addresses.

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    Shadowlord is banned forever for breaking state law, park policy, and our site's Terms of Use by posting an illegal POV at Kennywood; such actions constitute a mandatory permanent ban from this site.
    Last edited by Jimmy B; 07-29-2007 at 04:45 PM.
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

jonmstewart is banned for double posting (failure to follow forum etiquette) and disrespect of ThrillNetwork Staff.

Dave has been banned permanently - disrespect to staff and possible ban evasion.

coastergeek25 has been banned permanently for calling for the assassination of an elected official.

Keep in mind that if the secret service were to see your post, you'd be in a major heap of trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234