Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,157 of 1157

Thread: American Idol

I hope David Cooke wins it, but in some ways not. If he doesn't then he's not tied to idol for an entire year.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    He will still be tied to idol for a year with the top 10 tour thing so it will be atleast a year until he releases an album.

I'm hopeing David A. wins since i don't really like David C all that much. Not really him just his style of music.

I think it's going to be another close season with the votes like Clay & Ruben. Let's just hope the better performer wins this time.

Idk who is gonna win. I hope its David A.

IRON MAIDEN Poster SCIENCEWIZRD's Avatar
    Liberty, Missouri (5 min N of Worlds of Fun)
    I don't watch American Idol (my mom + sister do), but I guess I want Cook to win because he's from KC. Well, Blue Springs, but still...

Tonight's the night! So whats everyone's pick?

David A. Or David C.

I got in about 90 votes for David A. between 12-1am.
    I got 11 votes in between 9-11.

David Will Win... Watch and see.... I've got money on it!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood, given it's the best (only) park within driving distance of me... | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead (Dollywood) | Steel Roller Coaster: Tennessee Tornado (Dollywood).....Mystery Mine (Dollywood (2007))

David A.............

Cook is my favorite though.

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

I'm so glad our hometown favorite is the new American Idol. It was refreshing to hear Simon apologize for his behavior last night. Cook definitely deserved to win.
    What's life if you never get to the Point?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

This just in...David won!

I thought Brooke was really good. Oh well.
    Follow ThrillNetwork on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

Well that just sucks. Both David's were amazing but i was hopeing for the other David. It will be intresting now to see who sells more albums.

Can't wait till season eight....lol

Can Jan come any quicker.

So David Cooke won? SWEET!
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Yep..

On a good note the show did break a record for votes at 93 million votes last night smashing the old record by 23 million. David Cooke won by 12 million votes.

I think thats enough to secure the show another 3 years but AI is going on a year to year thing now. As soon as i find out what the rateings were the last 2 nights i'll post them here.

I wish the American Public that's of age could come out every election day with this enthusiasm...
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

I agree. That reminds me of that Poster that AI or someone put out after season 2 with Clay & Ruben saying more people voted for the next idol that President.

Something tells me thats going to come true again. Sad but true.

James
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Polcyn View Post
    I wish the American Public that's of age could come out every election day with this enthusiasm...
    Not that I care (or watch) the show... But after reading Carowinds post.. Saying he voted 327,097 times.. Thats not something you can do with politics.

So maybe some dumb show gets 7,000,000 votes in an hour.. But for all you know it could just be some lamer who voted 5,000,000s in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Valpengeist View Post
    ^ Exactly.

I only got to see the latter half of the show tonight, but what I saw wasn't that great. However, the country girl from Oklahoma was very good, and I expect we'll see her again.
    See her again indeed.
    "Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.... now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." -Ecclesiastes 2:11, 12:13
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant (followed by Texas Cyclone) | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan (followed by Wildfire)

AI is in Charlotte through today. Took them long enough to finally come to the Carolinas.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839