Thread: Cedar Point workers break

Cedar Point workers break

For anybody working at Cedar Point:

I was wondering if any of you have breaks or anything, just curious. It would be pretty neato to ride Raptor with Chip, or Magnum with Marc or something.

Could anyone fill me in? I know schedules for work are typically last minute and on the spot, but I'm Mr. Curious.
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

We normally get the shedules for the upcoming week a few days ahead of time, and yes, we have breaks, but can't rides rides during those breaks. We can only ride on days off and when we are not on the clock. All employees get at least one day off a week. As for sweeps, there are a few schedules that we can have:

O=Park opening
    C=Park Closing

O-1:30
    O-6
    O-8
    O-C (very rare schedule)
    1:30-C
    1:30-6
    1:30-8
    6-C

That is all I remember from last season.

Hope that answers your question.
    Just to be with you, He's done everything / There's no price He did not pay / Just to be with you, He gave everything / Yes, He gave His life away.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World! How can you compete with free drinks?! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast at Night! | Steel Roller Coaster: X!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ RIDER
    ...we have breaks, but can't rides rides during those breaks. We can only ride on days off and when we are not on the clock.
    I've seen employees ride during breaks, but only under strict conditions. Name tags have to be removed and uniforms must be completely covered (ie under the wind breakers or rain gear).

Loayal to my own home town. MaGnUmKeLly's Avatar
    Only time would be on a day off. I havn't had one of them yet. I think thursday or friday will be my first day off while at the park.
    THE OHIO STATE UNIV SUGAR BOWL CAMPS!!!!!!. .
    Here we go Brownies Here we go Woof Woof SCREW PISSBURG!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast At Night..., Jack Rabbit Kennywood | Steel Roller Coaster: MAGNUM XL 200 THE BEST OUT THERE...MAGNUM RIDE OPS RULE....HOOOLLLDDD

i saw an employee get on one of the rides when they were adding another train with a mechanic
    Last edited by coolfun5688; 07-20-2004 at 02:33 PM.

Loayal to my own home town. MaGnUmKeLly's Avatar
    Looks how I used to spell back in the days. Just so you know they worry about proper english here as well. I know I am not the best at it myself. So I really don't understand what you were saying on that post. Can you clear that up for me thanks.
    THE OHIO STATE UNIV SUGAR BOWL CAMPS!!!!!!. .
    Here we go Brownies Here we go Woof Woof SCREW PISSBURG!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast At Night..., Jack Rabbit Kennywood | Steel Roller Coaster: MAGNUM XL 200 THE BEST OUT THERE...MAGNUM RIDE OPS RULE....HOOOLLLDDD