Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2880

Thread: Last movie you saw?

Pulp Fiction-5/5 all Q.T.'s movies rock.
    Never regret!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disney World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhawk | Steel Roller Coaster: Drachen Fire

Corpse Bride I thought was horrible....Definetely horrible.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

most johnny depp movies are.
    Never regret!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disney World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhawk | Steel Roller Coaster: Drachen Fire

^Pirates of the Carribean: awesome
    Edward Scissorhands: amazing
    CatCC: pretty good
    Corpse Bride: not at all bad

^Pirates of the Carribean only because its a disney movie and most disney movies rock, Edward scissorhands is his only good one imo. But like i said MOST suck. I think JD is a sissy he cant even watch his own movies without getting "sick" he feels he isnt good, but if he honestly thought that he wouldnt be in the movie buisness, and also the fact he trash talks america when thats where he makes his money.

I just watched two michael moore films Bowling for columbine 0/5 didnt have much about columbine in it just guns, and then i saw farehinte 9/11 *sp* 1/5 only thought it was a one because he had a few good interviews, michael moore is another person that trash talks the president and america, but he lives here and makes his money here, i dont see why he has such a problem with america if he really doesnt like it he should get out, he wouldnt be missed. Alot of his facts arent even facts esp in F9/11 he only took the bad stuff about Bush's presidency, and never showed the good. But i guess you cant blame him for making his money.
    Never regret!

^Pirates of the Carribean wasn't just good because it was a Disney movie. It had great acting, a plot anyone can enjoy, and a sense of humor. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was clever, witty, and much more like the book than the first one. Corpse Bride was fun to watch.
    And there are planty of bad Disney movies.
    Haunted Mansion
    Pocohantas
    Haunted Mansion
    Haunted Mansion
    Pretty Much any Disney Channel Original Movie
    Haunted Mansion
    etc.
    Also, Micheal Moore doesn't hate America, he just hates the government that's in place at the moment.

Freedom...are you that ignorant?

I just watched two michael moore films Bowling for columbine 0/5 didnt have much about columbine in it just guns
    You do realize what the event of Columbine was, don't you? In case you don't remember, two students, Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris went on a shooting spree through their highschool before turning the guns on themselves. I believe the point in Bowling for Columbine was the simplistic ways to get guns and ammo in this country.

Did you watch BfC or F-9/11 with an open mind, or did you watch each with your mind already set?
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Paid in Full - Movie about drugs and dealing them, along the lines of New Jack City. I thought the acting was excellent and it was very entertaining. 4/5

Stir of Echoes - Very strange, but I thought it was good. It's a little confusing at the beginning, but the ending ties up all the questions. Plot: Guy gets hypnotized>guy starts seeing things>kid has been seeing things> scary things happen>lots of kevin bacon>thrilling ending. I thought it was pretty good. Very suspenseful. 4/5
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Polcyn
    Did you watch BfC or F-9/11 with an open mind, or did you watch each with your mind already set?
    I watched it with an open mind thank you very much, michael moore is a overweight guy from some poor town that he always trys show to make people feel sorry for him. He has no positive things ever to say about america or what it stands for. Like i said if he has such a problem with it why is he here. And yes i do remember columbine, im not stupid, i know what the movie was about, but like if f 9/11 he critisized america, and has no good things to say about why we have guns. He likes to corrupt poor minds like yourself, and not give full truth to things. The only good thing he did was get ammo out of k-mart. WOW good for him though, you can still get it anywhere else, so little good that did. But im not going to sit here and have a cyber fight with someone like yourself.

Just watched Fever Pitch pretty good movie, Jimmy Fallon is hilarious 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by steel
    Also, Michael Moore doesn't hate America, he just hates the government that's in place at the moment.
    I'll have to agree about the haunted mansion thing that wasnt good. As for the disney channel movies, none have a budget like real disney movies. As for POC its acting wasnt as good as you may think but at your age all acting is probably awesome. I am an actor so i see flaws in many movies.

As for MM without government there would be no america, you probably have no clue the differece between democrat and republican, you still go by what your mom and dad say. Talk to me 2012 when you can vote.
    Last edited by Cuddy; 10-15-2005 at 03:50 AM. Reason: fixed a broken tag and double post
    Never regret!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom211
    I'll have to agree about the haunted mansion thing that wasnt good. As for the disney channel movies, none have a budget like real disney movies. As for POC its acting wasnt as good as you may think but at your age all acting is probably awesome. I am an actor so i see flaws in many movies.
    Shut the h*** up. So what if I'm younger than you? Does that mean I have an impaired judgement? If anything, you're the one with the impaired judgement. Being 13 doesn't make me an idiot. For your information, I know a lot about movies and have seen more than most people I know. I know good acting from bad acting. Pocohantas, Haunted Mansion, and the Disney Channel movies, eg. Halloweentown, Gotta Kick it Up, etc, all have bad acting.
    Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are really great actors. They have roles that are right for them in PotC.

Again, I have to stress that you NEVER think I'm stupid because I'm younger. As many people say, you know everything at 13. You forget it all at 15.

Freedom, you are 17 years old. YOU Can't even vote yet either! And do you really think that 4 years makes a difference in maturity? I've seen a lot more 13 year olds that are more mature than 17 year olds in my time. Oh wait. I forgot. You're a sophisitcated actor. My mistake.
    "Ok, fat ***, we've just traveled 2,460 miles just for a little Roy Wally entertainment. The moose says you're closed. I say you're open!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Mystery Mine

Im going to be 18 in 15 days, four years does make a big difference. I do act and if you have a problem with it then you find a way to handel it, your 29 years old sitting on a site talking to people half your age. Your telling me YOUR matture, come on please dont try to feed me that crap.

As for steel like i said ALL disney channel movies have a lower budget, that probably your parents themselves could spend more on. They dont get funds like regular box office movies such as POC, if they did they wouldnt make it on disney channel for 5-8 years. You say you've seen a lot of movies GOOD JOB BUDDY, i dont care, im just stating i didnt like POC and your freaking out about it. I just dont see how your going to argue polotics with me when you probably havent even hit puberty?

mod edit: we have the swear filter for a reason, don't go around it. Also, watch your spelling and do some proofreading.
    Last edited by Cuddy; 10-15-2005 at 03:29 PM.
    Never regret!

You act like 13-year-olds are about as mature as 3-year-olds! I don't know one person who's 13 and hasn't hit puberty, myself included.

Now shut the freaking h*** up and leave the younger people alone.

I didnt say that, your turning my words around. Your freaking out about POC others are freaking out about the political stuff, then you try to say something about it, i just dont see how you think you know enough, when your not old enough to get a job, drive, not even in high school. Im not trying to come off mean i just dont see why you tried to jump in about the political stuff. Im out of high school about to be 18 in two weeks, im getting more and more into it because in four years, i need to vote. You've still got two more elections to go. Like i said i wasnt trying to be an ass and im sorry if thats how it came off, but its hard to take on like 3 or 4 people that are all yelling at you at the same time. so sorry if i blew up on you man.
    Never regret!

I'll be able to get a job and get my permit in Jan. I'll be in high school next year. That's not close enough?
    I only have two elections to go by the luck of the draw. I'll be 17 in 2008 *groan*.

Freedom, rollercoasters, like other aspects of my life are a hobby......that's it. I enjoy talking to other people who like my hobby. There are mods on this site as old as I am. In fact I know several other members here who are older than me. I resent the fact that you imply I have no life or am immature. You have proven your immaturity by the words you choose to use anyway. You are close becoming one of the few hated people on here.

Besides, I thought this thread was about movies. I saw Red Eye the other night. It was pretty good.
    Last edited by Griswold; 10-15-2005 at 08:19 PM.
    "Ok, fat ***, we've just traveled 2,460 miles just for a little Roy Wally entertainment. The moose says you're closed. I say you're open!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Mystery Mine

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story...5/5. Freakin hilarious movie, so many funny and classic moments, I love it.

Nightmare Before Christmas...5/5. My favourite Tim Burton movie by far.

well if im hated then say so, i dont have to come on here, its not going to break my heart if a bunch of forum people dont like me. Its hard to post in this forum anyways i like rollercoasters, but not to the degree of most on here. I just joined cuz i saw some really cool stuff people did with RCT which is a cool game. But if im hated thats cool just delete my account and delete all the stuff ive said.
    Never regret!

Michael Moore's films are filled with his opinion and he uses huge distortions of the truth and even outright lies to get his point of view across. I couldn't even stomach one his garbage films but that's just my opinion. I'll leave it at that and don't want to fill this thread with political banter and flames.

I saw Crash finally after looking forward to seeing it for a while now. I also saw that a few people in here gave it very positive reviews as well as most film critics. What's my opinion of the movie? I think it's mostly overrated and should join Kyle's most overrated list.

The movie wasn't bad, just simply not as good as everyone says it is. Some of the things that bothered me is that there are just too many coincidences to even be taken seriously. And what's so important about this movie anyway? The fact that it shows that all races have those who are good, bad and have both sides in them? That it shows that deep down, most people have some racism or a stereotypical belief of some race or religion? I think most people with common sense know and realize that already.

I don't want to give anything away. I just felt that the movie was just a bunch of extremely unlikely coincidences that involved race. I didn't think the movie's story was anything extremely great and that the movie in some ways strengtened some stereotypes more than it did to erase them. I also found it very offensive that there of course had to be a racist white LA police officer. Gosh, how many times can we see that before it gets tired? Too late, it already has. And of course he had to have a morally challenged partner who felt confused by what transpires. I just found myself rolling my eyes during some scenes.

The main saving grace of the film is the great performances in the movie. It might make some people open their eyes. Although in my opinion, you must have been living under a rock or have led a very sheltered life it really did.

Crash 6/10
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

I recently rewatched grumpy old men, I still laugh that is one funny movie.
    On this site there are a few grumpy young men... J/K
    Intimidator 305 the tallest, most hated coaster nobody has ridden...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Chronicles of Riddick. 4/5
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Downfall - The story of Hitler's last days in the bunker. This is an amazing movie. I loved it any every aspect except that it went on for a huge amount of time. By the end of the movie, I'd say that 80% of the characters commit suicide, 10% are murdered, 5% are still alive, and 5% died after the war.
    Downfall - 4.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by siestakey
    Chronicles of Riddick. 4/5
    For giving that movie anything out of 5 should be banishment from the boards.

Also, i think steel is the next xbadx123
    I'm in love with 30 Rock, Outkast and Maverick.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure

What do you mean by that?

hey steel is downfall old or new? sounds good i like watching the old nazi stuff.
    Never regret!

It's new. Just came out on DVD. I would highly reccomend watching it, though. It's a movie that people should see.
    There is A LOT of violence, however. For example, a Nazi shoots himself in the mouth, making his skull explode. Stuff like that just makes you think.

well if im hated then say so, i dont have to come on here, its not going to break my heart if a bunch of forum people dont like me. Its hard to post in this forum anyways i like rollercoasters, but not to the degree of most on here. I just joined cuz i saw some really cool stuff people did with RCT which is a cool game. But if im hated thats cool just delete my account and delete all the stuff ive said.
    I love it when people backpedal.

^what is that suppose to mean?
    Never regret!

But if im hated thats cool just delete my account and delete all the stuff ive said.
    I think that is what he means by back pedaling
    I'm in love with 30 Rock, Outkast and Maverick.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure

well i mean if im hated i dont want to be apart of the site at all. I want everything deleted I dont think my post should even be a part of the forum if my account gets deleted.
    Never regret!