Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 2880

Thread: Last movie you saw?

Watched Muppets on Friday with my girlfriend for our 1 month anniversary and right now I'm in the middle of Three Kings (this movie is awesome!)

Any Disney fan will love Muppets I think. So go see it!
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

2012 Coaster Draft Champion Vince's Avatar
    I went and saw an advance showing of 'Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol' yesterday, and all I can say is, WOW! Easily one of the best movies that I've seen as of late, and seeing it on IMAX? It was unreal, yet it looked and felt like I was there. It was a totally immersive experience, and one that kept the adrenaline flowing from beginning to end. Simply amazing, I highly recommend it!
    Retired Staff Member
    2012 Coaster Draft Champion
    I Am Third
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

As sad as it sounds, I think the last movie I saw was either Larry Crowne, Friends with Benefits or the Smurfs....I need to see more!

I know this isn't the point of this thread but..

Should I see Titanic 3D? I keep hearing it adds alot to the movie, which I loved the movie but I'm not sure.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion

Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

If it counts, I just saw Hatfield & McCoy on the History Channel. I love it.

Oh yeah, and I also saw Avengers (had to come up at some point right?), Dark Shadows and Chernobyl Diaries (one creepy movie for sure).

Went to see the Avengers a couple of days ago. Pretty good movie too. I loved the side humor that came with it.
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

Watched Act of Valor yesterday. That was a pretty awesome movie.

Teh Band
    The last movie I saw was Tomb Raider and I will NEVER watch it again. Thank god my brother talked me out of getting it on DVD

Watched "Twilight Breakind Dawn Part 1". Don't take that the wrong way, I'm no groupie, I only watched it because I had seen the previous ones on DVD in the past. That was probably the worst one out of all the Twilights honestly imo.

Also watched "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". Great movie with an excellent cast. It was a movie about a group of older people retiring but very good none the less.

Teh Band
    I saw The Italian Job and Face/Off in one day. The Italian Job was a great movie it had great secenes but the ending was not what you would expect it to be. Face/Off was a good movie it had huge twists and turns that are hard to explain

Face/Off isn't that hard to explain. It's a great movie. Good twists. The ending was as expected.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Last movie I saw was Hunger Games I think. About to watch a copy of Three Stooges though.

Actually last move was To Save a Life

Saw Taken 2 a few days ago. Wasn't bad overall. Of course the critics ripped it to shreds, but I thought it held up pretty well.
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

Teh Band
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Face/Off isn't that hard to explain. It's a great movie. Good twists. The ending was as expected.

to me what I saw at the ending of Face/Off was Nicolas Cage killing John Travolta and then becoming John Travolta. The other secne that made no scenece was when they giant shoot out scence and then the kid was in the middle of it and there was Latin music going through his head. It was a good movie I will give it that.

I have to see Taken 2 in the next week or two lol. Don't ruin it Of course, the movie itself kind of ruins itself (family is kidnapped... again. Sheesh this family is so careless it seems lol) but still lol.

lol well now you know the plot to the movie. I won't ruin it though. I can't wait for Skyfall to come out

A list of movies I have seen in the last few months:

-The Hunger Games
    -The Dark Knight Rises
    -The Avengers
    -The Dictator
    -American Reunion (Unrated of course)
    -In Time
    -The Vow (That movie just pissed me off something fierce)
    -New Years Eve
    -Ghost Protocol
    -We Bought a Zoo (everyone should see this movie NOW!)
    -Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
    -The Sitter
    -The Muppets
    -Tower Heist
    -21 Jump Street
    -The Help
    -The Change Up
    -Jumping the Broom

Now granted some of these aren't necessarily new, but I have watched them recently. Also, if you like Jeff Dunham, grab his new DVD Minding the Monsters. More content than his special that aired on Sunday night.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

I'm not sure what version of this movie you watched but in the official release the kid was wearing headphones and "somewhere over the rainbow was playing". It was so the kid didn't hear the gun shots, which obviously wouldn't work in real life.

Teh Band
    Quote Originally Posted by Coug View Post
    I'm not sure what version of this movie you watched but in the official release the kid was wearing headphones and "somewhere over the rainbow was playing". It was so the kid didn't hear the gun shots, which obviously wouldn't work in real life.
    I was watching the TV edition

I saw Paranormal Activity 4 last night. Same concept as the rest. Children are creepy as hell. I feel like there wasn't as much suspense/creepiness as past movies though. Still, not bad. Had me on the edge multiple times.

Ugh, I was so pissed at PA4. I was so not impressed with the movie. I was so much more confused leaving the theater? Why couldn't they just pick it back up where 3 left off? Seriously...the movie pissed me off more than anything. I was so waiting for an epic scene from the movie that made me go HOLY ****!!! The chandelier came sorta close, but not like the kitchen scenes from the last two.

Was a waste of money. Should have seen Here Comes the Boom or Alex Cross instead.

Saw Silent Hill: Revelations in 3D. Total fab and awesomeness. The previews alone were worth the movie (Carrie with Chloe from Kick-Ass (Hit Girl), A Haunted House (parody of most recent scary movies, namely PA series. Look up the trailer, now) and a few other scary movies). The 3D was actually USED PROPERLY in the movie, not just kinda thrown in to score more bucks.

Will be going to see Wreck-It Ralph on Friday evening! Not sure if I will be going to Pitt to see it or not. Depends on if it will be in IMAX 3D.
    SpeedZone Staffer
    *2012 Draft 3rd Place!
    Creation List: Indecisive - Timber Wolf: The Hunt - Rewind - Omega - Forbidden Forest Ride - unknown
    Tutorials: Current: B&M Floorless/Sit-Down inverting
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Skyrocket

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Ugh, I was so pissed at PA4. I was so not impressed with the movie. I was so much more confused leaving the theater? Why couldn't they just pick it back up where 3 left off? Seriously...the movie pissed me off more than anything. I was so waiting for an epic scene from the movie that made me go HOLY ****!!! The chandelier came sorta close, but not like the kitchen scenes from the last two.

Was a waste of money. Should have seen Here Comes the Boom or Alex Cross instead.
    I liked PA4. No sequel ever competes with the original, but this one has held on better than most. It WAS pretty slow until the last 25 minutes, but it finished strong.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

Teh Band
    Do I have to watch all of the Terminators before watching Termintator Salvation?

American Reunion tonight. It was perhaps the last new film my friend who recently died saw a few months ago. We were both the class of '99 so American Pie was our series we'd catch over the years.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

The original Maverick since 99 CP Maverick's Avatar
    I played Skyfall last night for people at work. Unfortunately, I had to continue working. But I was told that it was a fantastic movie.
    Holy CoW! - another NoLimits project

RIP Geauga Lake 1888-2007
    F CF
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast (Kings Island) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (Cedar Point)

Skyfall last night. Very good movie. I may go see it again tomorrow since I am off from work.

"The Avengers 2",
    it's a really great movie with beautiful visuals, fantastic special effects...
    pool liners
    Favorites: Amusement Park: disneyland

The Prince of Egypt. Really nice portrayal of Moses and his life, all the way to crossing the Red Sea.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

A Good Day to Die Hard. It was pretty good, but it is CLEARLY the worst of the Die Hard movies though. Waiting for Olympus has Fallen to come out. Looks like it is going to be an awesome movie.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596