Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAT/ACT scores

SAT scores

What did everyone get on their SAT's. Any perfect scores out there? I got 1170

Editor, Moderator, etc.
    like..... 1390 or so, I think?
    don't really remember, the Michigan schools that I applied to were really only looking for ACT scores.
    And boy howdy was that a long time ago.
    ~me.

Giga Poster
    I'm going to take the SAT in about 6 months so I don't know what my score will be yet but I hope I get over 1300 because I want to go to Georgia Tech.

I got an 1110 on the SAT this year, which is positively horrible for me... but it was the day after a 500 point calculus test that I was completely stressed over... but I took the ACT in June and I got a 31... so I'm gonna try the SAT again in October.. much fun

I got a 31 on my ACT in April of my Junior year in high school, and then a 30 in October of my senior year.

A 31 ACT is equivalent to a SAT of the range 1380-1420

I got a 660 on verbal and a 780 on math. 1440 together.

I believe that the SAT will be changing soon, however, and a perfect score will entail a 2400, not 1600. There's gonna be a writing portion, also.
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Its Been Awhile jimmycoasterman's Avatar
    Last year (sophomore year) I took it in January and got a 1380, 660 math and 720 verbal....I hope to be arond 1500 when I begin applying to colleges.
    Internet, internet how do you do, I want to sing and type with you
    J-I-M-M-Y...Its ALIVE
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken

1320: 610 Verbal, 710 Math

Not Bad, but I took it three times and this is as high as I could get in the Verbal Section. I always think I did well, but it was never as good as my Math Scores. I wish that when you got your scores, they showed which questions you got wrong.
    Let's Go! HOKIES!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1.The Beast 2.Ghostrider 3.Phoenix 4.Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: 1.Millenium Force 2.Kraken 3.Alpengeist 4.Nitro

Zoom zoom.....
    1220:670 math, 550 verbal so far, which is good at my school. I've gotten 550 on verbal on all three SATs I took.

1280. 550 on verbal and 730 on math. Verbal = evil.

I got a 1390, but i only took it once so maybe i could have done better, who really cares?

it got me into NYU at any rate.

I got like a 2748 or something...no, wait try 1440 on for size and a 33 on my ACT...bleh, didn't get me any farther in life. Some dude at my school got a 25 on his ACT and an 1100 on his SAT and is in Med school right now...standardized testing is bullsh_it.
    ORA MONSTER
    Goats

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven (at night) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    I'm seeing some really great scores here!

I don't remember mine, it's been almost a decade since I took it, but I do remember getting a far better math score than I did on verbal.

The high school I attended offered what is called the PSAT, which was merely a practice attempt and it doesn't really count as an official score. I did take a couple of those before the real thing.
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

ACT Scores

i just got my results from the ACT and i got a 32, top score is a 36. what have any of you gotten?
    The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.
    -Josef Stalin, Premier of the Soviet Union 1924-1953
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

I got a 27 back in the day. Pulled that off with only 4 hours sleep the night before. (Party, then ACT probably not a good idea)
    Pleasantly missing since 2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Valleyfair | Steel Roller Coaster: Orient Express

Editor, Moderator, etc.
    got a 30, but I think my english/reading/whatever section was a 34. that's all I remember.
    Well, aside from the *great* party I went to the night before/day of the ACT.... went to the ACT from 2 hours sleep, then went back to the party. Got lots of sleep before the SAT, did much worse.
    The same technique was applied for the GRE, but I doubt there's a thread on that here...
    ~me.

Zoom zoom.....
    The PSAT was useless. I got a 1100 on it but scored higher on the SAT. I don't have to take the PSAT anymore. Yay...

I merged the SAT and ACT threads as I figured (and some have shown) that people would post about both scores.

I got a 27 or 28 on the ACT. Its been so long I have forgotten. On the SAT, I took that twice and received a 1040 as my best score.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Minetrain Poster
    I took the SAT some 9 or so years ago. After a couple standardized tests since (LSAT, Bar exam), the SAT is but a distant memory.

I believe I got a 27 on the ACT, I'm in the top ten percent of my class but I suck at taking standardized tests.
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

1520 on the SAT (760 in both, took it only once)

32 ACT

Appearently these scores weren't good enough for Duke though, as you can see I'm going to Notre Dame in the fall instead...
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

I took the SAT this past year (9th), just to see what it was like, and scored an 1180. My goal is to get a 1400 or higher...

I took it in 7th grade in a talent search program Duke did in a few states..i was able to get 900 somethin scoring in the high 400's in both sections...i havn't taken it since but i am still in highschool

33 on ACT

I am your substitute god willski2002's Avatar
    Wow, old thread here.

I just got back my results for the new SAT (out of 2400):

Verbal-750
    Math-740 (yuck, bad score)
    Writing-650 (71 out of 80 on the multiple choice, only 6 out of 12 on the essay)

Total: 2140
    Quote Originally Posted by PCW Maniac
    What I'm posting is saying how brave I am and that I don't care about rules! If I lose my camera while making a POV, at least I'll lose it for something.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven/Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Banned
    Am I the only tard here that could muster a 25 tops on the ACT? I never took the SAT because I'm going to a state school, so it would be kind of pointless for me.

UEO Naval Academy April_fool_79's Avatar
    Traded the roar of coasters for the roar of STOCK CARS!!!
    I got a 33 on the ACT and a high 1300-ish on the PSAT. Never took the SAT because I did the ACT instead. I suck at the verbal section, so the format of the ACT helped me out a lot. I graduated with a 2.8 GPA, so the good ACT score really threw people for a loop.
    ,.-~*`*~-.- April Fool -,.-~*`*~-.
    I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here
    What can I say, I come from race cars and pop rocks
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: X

Banned
    I did take an ACT Explorer test...and got in the 99th percentile in math and science, and 98th percentile overall.

Back in the day.... LOL I now feel old. I took the SAT's.

Math 580
    English 710
    Total= 1290 out of 1600. Could be worse! LOL!
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

I took the January SAT, I didn't do too hot.

680 Math
    580 Critical Reading
    630 Writing

It's not that bad, and I'm sure my 3.7 ballpark GPA will get me in a school. I'm only a junior though, so I still have time to do better.

It was odd though, because I did much better in Math and Writing on my PSAT, 730 and 650, respectively.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast