Thread: premier rides office visit july 8, 2004

Smile premier rides office visit july 8, 2004

I know this happened almost 2 weeks ago, but I didn't think of posting it until now.

First I e-mailed Jim Seay (limmy!!) asking if I could go visit him and his office, but he said that he wouldn't be there for the days I could have gone (but i could still go) and that his assistant would meet me there. I still decided to go. I felt really when the day came... even if jim/limmy wasn't there... and when I got there I felt really out of place and maybe i should just run out the door before anyone sees me... but then someone came out and asked me what I was doing there, and i said "umm... i... :-\... e-mailed mr. seay.... and... um... he said... i could come here... and... um... ann-marie (his asst.) would talk to me.... ..." and then she took me to the "glass room", which is like their meeting room and it has a glass wall & a glass table and is where this picture was taken . After about 5 mins ann-marie came to talk to me, and she said jim was very sorry he couldn't talk to me (yeah right) and after talking for a few mins she took me on a tour of the limmyplace. The first stop was the 2 design rooms (and before you ask NO I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING AND IF I DID I WOULDN'T TELL YOU!!!) and she introduced me to 2 or 3 workers (i was kinda zoned out...) and one of them told me a little secret: "FOF & joker's jinx are the same" i told him EVERYONE knew that, and he said "well... no one was supposed to know" then she took me to jim's office, he had a few coaster things there. then she introduced me to jim's secretary, then to some other limmyworkers and then we went back to the glass room. We talked some more, and this is where she told me that on that very table we were sitting at they talked about how their stuff would work and that's where most decisions took place... (that's a very sacred & holy place then!!!) I wrote a message to jim on one of his whiteboards and then I took a few more pictures of the place from the inside. Then it was time to go, and about 2 hrs later i went to SFA (1/2 hour away) to go on JJ & sros and waterpark... i had been before so i didn't feel like going on everything else. I felt kinda zoned out through the whole visit, and as I was leaving i was finally coming to again... but still it was a very thing and i plan to go again but this time jim would be there...
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

James
    lol
    " and one of them told me a little secret: "FOF & joker's jinx are the same" "
    thats funny... even my dad knew...

No more B&M, eh Deka? If I was still an enthusiast, that's cool.

But since I'm not, that's kinda cool.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

!

Looks like they need to make a Premeir coaster track or an LIM track! for an avatar! lol Sounds awesome. Maybe i can send a request to visit the Six Flags Headquarters somewhere wherever it is.
    Last edited by James R; 07-20-2004 at 02:21 PM. Reason: it says OPTIONAL.
    ThrillNetwork Editor (past tense: lectricShark)
    Never forget justice is what love looks like in public. -- OXFAM

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags AstroWorld or Six Flags Over Texas. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Cyclone (RIP). | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan.

SFI HQ=Oklahoma City, OK

James
    "Six Flags, Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company. Through our subsidiaries, we own and operate a total of 31 parks in
    North America and Europe. Six Flags parks serve 34 of the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the United States. Six Flags, Inc. is a publicly held corporation with corporate offices in New York City and Oklahoma City. The Company's stock trades on the NYSE under the symbol: PKS"
    SF is based in Oklahoma City

edit - Crap pretzel-loop got to it first

Someone really needs to go to SF's OKC headquarters & knock some sense into them because the way they spoil some parks rotten while neglecting others(as far as new ride installations go) is really pathetic & they won't be getting my money anytime soon.....at least not until we get one decent coaster out at SFA.

joker's jinx is decent coaster!!! me wish me had here at SFOG :'( cuz limmy made it
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

ick eww look it's deka at limmyland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dekalimmyland.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	11763  
    let's limming

Quote Originally Posted by BatwingFan SFA
    Someone really needs to go to SF's OKC headquarters & knock some sense into them because the way they spoil some parks rotten while neglecting others(as far as new ride installations go) is really pathetic & they won't be getting my money anytime soon.....at least not until we get one decent coaster out at SFA.
    Ever thought about anger management class? Perhaps you should.
    My god... S:ROS, Batwing, JJ, Two Face, Roar, Wild One.

Well, they got other neglected parks, like 2 in texas, SFOG, properties, SFKK.