Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California?

California?

Does anyone live here or has anyone visted here? Do you want to visit Califonria? What do you tihnk of it? I'm from California and I love it. I live right by the water to, which makes it even better.
    http://www.invisionfree.com/forums/graphixnetworks
    -free graphixs
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knots Berry Farm | Steel Roller Coaster: X

I live in California.

This thread is kinda broad.
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

What city do you live in?
    -free graphixs

I'm in Marin County, 30 minutes north of San Fransisco.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I live in San Jose and Willowglen. How far are you from those two places?
    -free graphixs

I've visted Valencia (SFMM). I may live in Malibu for 4 years if I end up going to Pepperdine.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

[QUOTE=Sparks]I live in San Jose and Willowglen. How far are you from those two places?[/QUOTE]

Around a hour and a half drive.

Say, do you go to any Sharks games? I am a HUGE Sharks fan.

Banned
    I have very little desire to visit CA.

[QUOTE=Kyle L]Around a hour and a half drive.

Say, do you go to any Sharks games? I am a HUGE Sharks fan.[/QUOTE]
    Ya, I love the Sharks. I wish they would win the Cup once though

[QUOTE=Magnum Robert]I have very little desire to visit CA.[/QUOTE]
    How come?
    -free graphixs

Yes, I live in California. Santa Barbara, to be more exact, a resort town on the SoCal coast with some of the best beaches in the United States. And I love it here. Everyone should visit Cali at least once in thier lifetime.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

I definitely want to visit California at some point. Of course I want to check out their amusement parks, but I really want to see Hollywood and visit some of the movie studios and that.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

I was born in sacramento, i visit cali every so often to see my mom. California rock im going to move out there again next year, after i graduate.

My family had a kind of "west coast trip" last year where we hit San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and some places in between. We did the whole San Fran thing, even going up into Napa Valley for a day, then drove down the coast, stopping in Monterey, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Big Sur, and San Simeon. The places we visited included Alcatraz Island, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Nepenthe restaurant, and Hearst Castle. In L.A. we did Magic Mountain and Hollywood, then spent a day trekking through the mountains and coves around Malibu.

I can't vouch for what living in CA is like, but from my vacational experiences there, it's a place you definitely have to visit sometime in your life. By the way, my favorite part of our trip wasn't any destination we stopped at, it was the drive down the California coast along highway 1. The Pacific coast is so much different from the Atlantic coast, and in such a breathtaking way. High cliffs, low clouds, breaking water, mysterious caves--it's something I'll never forget.
    SFA SOURCE . . .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild One | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Banned
    I've been to Valencia, Buena Park, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Los Olivos, Santa Barbra, and a few other places.

Giga Poster
    I have been to Valencia and Santa Monica I like California. I would not live in California because they don't have any cold weather in the winter.

Banned
    Oh yes they do. When I went in June it was freezing in the morning and at night.

Strata Poster
    I would really like to visit California, but I don't think I would ever live there.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

I've been to California quite a few times, and I've always enjoyed myself while there.

I don't think I'd enjoy living there though.

My grandma just retired and moved from Chicago to SD, and I visted there last summer. She lives in the northern inland area of SD county, So It's semi desert there, and the sun is a scorcher but at night it's freezing. I went to the coast at La Jolla (great beach), Mission Beach (Belmont; Giant Dipper), Sea World, Downtown, Balboa park (museums, Zoo) Wild Animal Park, Knotts Soak City. There is a lot to do there, and even as a local, Everyone has a pool, or lives in a complex with a pool, The weather is nice, and I would live there if it wasnt so far from NYC :)

[QUOTE=Magnum Robert]I have very little desire to visit CA.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad because Cali is absolutely gorgeous. However, the politics are a pain.
    "Back to the 602; It's a 105 in the shade and I'm sippin' on a lemonade. Phoenix, Arizona puts the heat up on ya; I should warn ya the girls is fine as California." - Sir Mix Alot
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

I love Cali...I go there every chance I get! Wish I could afford to live there... :(

Minetrain Poster
    [QUOTE=DEJA-VU RULES]I have been to Valencia and Santa Monica I like California. I would not live in California because they don't have any cold weather in the winter.[/QUOTE]

That's because you have to go to San Francisco in the summer :)

[QUOTE=DEJA-VU RULES]I have been to Valencia and Santa Monica I like California. I would not live in California because they don't have any cold weather in the winter.[/QUOTE]

WRONG. The Tahoe and Sierra Nevada's during the winter are extremely cold, and it snows up near the high elevations like Tahoe. Even in the summer things up there can still be cold.

Lived in Rancho Cucamonga, CA for 6 years. Loved it--Huntington beach in the summer, awesome outdoor style schools in the fall and spring, and winter time Big Bear Lake is the place to go.

That's true where I live, we've had snow once in my entire life time. I lvoe the snow. I wish it would snow every winter.
    -free graphixs

We get snow every year almost, its aweosme. I want to go to a place were its at least a foot of snow. I think that would be awesome.

I live in a little place called Tulare California its in the vally. i live about two hours from SFMM. I wouldnt want to live any where else.

I'm planning on visiting Cali for the first time in November.

Can't wait :D (Except for LA traffic) yuck!
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Lived in LA. All family in Cal. Now I live in Orlando. FL's better then CA.

I live in California... in Novato... a crappy town in marin county... i live about 15-20 minutes from Kyle L. so thats about were i am
    Tokyo Drift: Missing the apex and burning tires one turn at a time.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Roar | Steel Roller Coaster: V2: Vertical Velocity(old)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast