Thread: WR/RN

Inverted Poster
    Do u guys think any of the rumors ever come true? I once tried to check...too hard to go back that far.
    Riddle me this...Riddle me that...
    Who's afraid of the Big Black Bat?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

i think that the SFMM 3 coaster addition started here first....

Original Thrill Network Poster
    I remember hearing about the super inveritgo and the coaster with the seats that flip!
    Ehhh....Where's my TA2K I was promised for this season?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Roar | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Gun

I tried to check one day, but I think they only keep about a years worth of old rumors. Anything further than that and you get a 404 error.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

I really think some of the rumors actually have validity. That is why it is so fun to read them.
    <BR>
    <BR>What I don't really care for are the people that just make up these rumors to send in so they can see it on the rumors update every week.

i was at home depot the other day and there was a huge pile of wood and bolts and stuff, i think they might be building a wood coaster.
    MIKE COWAN-go to the new rumor forum and let the WR/RN live forever
    "hey, what ya doin, with that gun in your hand"-RxBandits-awsome ska/punk band with sublime influnces
    Trill Riders of America-

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-25 12:18, MIKEska22 wrote:
    <BR>i was at home depot the other day and there was a huge pile of wood and bolts and stuff, i think they might be building a wood coaster.
    <BR>
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>HEY! I was there too, and I saw that suspicious looking pile of wood! Would you say it looked like CCI? I can't wait!
    NITOR

it looks like they have enough metal and such to weld some PTC's, wow i cant beleive it.
    MIKE COWAN-go to the new rumor forum and let the WR/RN live forever
    "hey, what ya doin, with that gun in your hand"-RxBandits-awsome ska/punk band with sublime influnces
    Trill Riders of America-