Thread: New to the board

New to the board

Hey there,

Well i just wanted to introduce my self to the board. I just found your forum a week ago and have been doing some reading up. My name is Coaster Clint. I am a radio dj in Fredericksburg, VA. I have the Coaster Web site thing, I ride the coasters, and love to hang with the coaster forums.

Well I dont know if there was much else to say other then that. hope to chat with you soon.

Coaster Clint
    www.coastercrew.com
    coasterclint@coastercrew.com

I'm happy to be the first to say WELCOME TO THRILLNETWORK. Sorry, I got carried away. Cool a radio DJ. Thats something new around here. (at least I think).
    If their is one place to talk about coasters its here. So have fun and enjoy yourself here. You will probally make friends here like alot of us did.

P.S. Sometimes it gets crazy around here. You'll get used to is after a while .
    Last edited by medieval; 11-15-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

Wrong forum, but welcome to ThrillNetwork..

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage (Holiday World) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba (BGT)

Welcome........

Welcome to the network. Have fun posting!
    Chris
    "If you'd have a mind at peace, a heart that cannot harden, go find a door that opens wide, upon a beautiful garden. Welcome to Cypress Gardens!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

Hi, glad to meet someone new. Hopefully you will stay here and not go to RCPro or something.

I already like you guys more then SOME FORUMS.... I have had bad experences latly with some coaster forums and there... well meanness.. if thats a word.

You guys rock.. thanks for the welcome

Thank You for posting on the internet. What forum(s) did you come from?

Well i dont like posting other forums in forums with curtisy to the forum i am in but it ryhmes with coasterfuzz.... LoL

Welcome, Coasterclint. I like that name! Have a good time here as you already seem to be having.
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by coasterclint
    Well i dont like posting other forums in forums with curtisy to the forum i am in but it ryhmes with coasterfuzz.... LoL
    I wonder what they could be?

Not the nicest forum i have been to... but hey this one seams to be very friendly... you guys must be from Minnesota LoL jk...

(if you did not get it Minnesota has a thing called Minnesota nice... the hole state has this thing with being nice... I am from there thats why i know about it)

Coaster Clint
    www.coastercrew.com

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    welcome
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

First, I moved this to the proper forum.

Second, it's great you have a coaster site, if you would like to submit it to TN, you are most encouraged to.

Third, always great to have new members and no comment about coasetrbuzz.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Hey i do videos (mostly about coasters) the only thing i think sets my site different from others... please check them out and let me know what you think.

www.coastercrew.com/coastervideos.html

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    Hi coasterclint!

How long have you been interested coasters/parks? And were you naturally interested or did someone or something help get you into it?
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Welcome CoasterClint. Always good to see some new faces around here. I agree that this is better than other forums, were like one huge family here.

BTW. What station do you work at? Is it a Clear Channel station?
    I ask cause between me, my parents and my brother we have worked in radio for about 40 years.

Hey dude,

I've been to Fredericksburg before I saw the battle fields last summer.

Welcome to the boards!
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Banned
    Welcome to TN Clint!

I hope you enjoy your stay...
    Last edited by SFOG Freak; 11-16-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Giga Poster
    Welcome to the boards coasterclint and have fun.

Welcome to TN. Have fun posting! And I am going to Fredricksburg next summer to tour the battlefields.

Welcome to the boards, coasterclint. I'm sure you will enjoy it!
    The greatest lovers were murderers first
    ETID -She's My Rushmore

New ETID "Gutter Phenomenon"-2005!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFNE i guess... | Wooden Roller Coaster: None right now | Steel Roller Coaster: S:ROS at SFNE

Hurricane - My storys of coasters goes way back to when i was 5 and was on my first woodie, at valleyfair. Ever seince then i said i wanted to test coasters. i worked at valleyfair in the summer of 99 and that is when i found out about cedar point. It was all down hill from there. I have had the coaster crew for about 5 years now. We have been riding them coasters together and haveing a ball... Now were looking to expand a little, just have to find people in states that we are not in, that are intrested in running that part of the crew. Its fun stuff as you can see from the videos if you got a chance to look at thime ( www.coastercrew.com/coastervideos.html ).

Carowinds - I have been in radio for about 5 years. I have worked for clear channal part time.. but most places i work are privet stations... they have the best intrested for Jocks... not like them big companys taking over and voice tracking everything.

BGWfreak - sorry to here that you had to look at all them fields... i mean it might just be me but they look the same as other fields that are not battlefields... hmmm i wonder if its just a marketing skeem to get people here.

HPstormrunner - ha ha have fun on them tours.. he he hit me up when your giong to come... i might be able to take you away from them and hit up some coasters at PKD lol thats fun stuff.

Yeah, but the museum is interesting. And I like history.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Aint that the truth. I worked for 106.5 The End here for about 5 years until CC came in a took over. I worked for about 3 months after that and i had enough.

heh, there's a TON of Clear Channel stations here, welcome aboard CLint!

Inverted Tophat Poster coasterdude28's Avatar
    hey welcome to TN. I just recently joined and i love it here. i think you will like it to. have fun posting.
    Batman and Robin: The Chiller
    1997 - 2007
    Favorites: Amusement Park: safadsg

Welcome aboard coasterclint! You'll probably learn that my stories of coasters go much further back in time than yours. lol

I can say that my first experience with a "coaster" website was the one you said, and yes, that is a very rude website. TN so much more fun. So have fun, keep posting and become part of the family!!

Quote Originally Posted by coasterclint
    Hurricane - My storys of coasters goes way back to when i was 5 and was on my first woodie
    Wow, I didn't have my first woodie until I was 10 or so....but that's another story.

Anyways, welcome to the board. It's always interesting and weird here.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    welcome to Thrillnetwork coasterclint, you'll find TN to be a great place to chat about coasters, debate over which ones are the best, and laugh at the people who have no idea what they're talking about. But in addition, TN is a great resource when you want to plan a trip to a park or several parks. Many of us can give you valuable advice, when to visit, how to save the most money, and give you insight on which coasters are worth the trip to ride. TN has a huge collection of Trip Reports in its own section of the boards submitted by members that provide detailed info about parks around the world. They can often help one find the park or atttactions that have what they're looking for.
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode