Thread: Chat and Firefox

Chat and Firefox

Is there any way TN Chat could work with Firefox? Im tired of having to use IE6 just to use TN Chat.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage (Holiday World) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba (BGT)

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Firefox is my default browser, I have used Chat on Firefox.

My initial guess is that you are using Microsoft Virtual Machine on IE6. If you're using Firefox, you'll need to get the real deal (in terms of java) at http://www.java.com/.

Try it .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Thanks Steven,

Also, for those of you who are annoyed by that ## message whenever you enter in something in TN Chat, install this as well.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage (Holiday World) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba (BGT)

James
    i have firefox and have never not been able to get into chat.

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Do you have Java installed (not the one that comes with IE)?

Also, have you been signing in from the main site?

Those are both factors for you getting into chat with Firefox.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

OK, I have a problem. I am using Firefox too, I can't get into chat because when I click on the chat link, the window shows up, but I can't click on the "Connect" option because the window's bottom margin is too high for me to do so. Any ideas? My IE is REALLY slow and full of viruses so I cannot use it.....

EDIT: Oops. All I had to do was redownload Java. Sorry about the waste of space -_-
    Last edited by Downdraft; 11-22-2004 at 08:19 PM.
    ^_^
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Geauga Lake | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force