Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Shirt Contest Support

T-Shirt Contest Support

This thread is for our T-Shirt Contest Support.

Learn more about the contest here:http://www.thrillnetwork.com/feature...tshirt_contest
    Follow ThrillNetwork on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

rawr!
    Well I am interested.

One question though, can we make multiple submissions?

[edit] Does anyone have a high quality TN logo?
    And how do the second and third place prizes work? Will they just recieve those items with the 1st place persons design on them? The way the contest is worded it sounds like they will also have their design put onto t-shirts and mugs.
    Last edited by pipesdrums; 02-03-2005 at 06:49 AM.

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

So the logo that we make is going to be used on the clothing in the store.

Why not just keep it like it is with TN's logo on it already?

What's wrong with TN's real logo on the shirts now?
    Last edited by bk2004; 02-03-2005 at 10:51 PM.
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    We want people to contribute with ideas that will sell stuff like T-shirts and expand our store.

People want more than just the TN logo on it.

As far as the TN logo goes, I have them available. Please e-mail me saying you want them, and I can get them to you.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

rawr!
    Is Alex W the only staff member that knows the answer to my question about multiple submissions?
    There is only 3 days left in the contest and I have a bunch of ideas, but I'm not going to bother making them if I can't submit more than one.....
    Would it be possible to have the contest extended until 12pm of the 9th instead of 12am?
    Last edited by pipesdrums; 02-04-2005 at 04:21 PM.

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

I have a question: Where on the design should we put a TN logo?

rawr!
    Why would it matter? Thats the point of the contest to see what we (the users) can come up with.
    They didn't even say we had to use their logo and I'm thinking they would prefer us not to use it in a significant way so that the shirts are different from the current ones.

Q

Are there any color restrictions? The older shirts have the TN logo on them which is black and blue basically. What if the logo has lots of different colors. Wouldn't that make the cost higher to produce them?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

From what I'm finding out... no. However, there's really no limit in colors (just don't go crazy).
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

How can you tell how large the logo's resolution is?? I know it has to be anywhere between 1000x1000 to 2500x2500. But what if it's not that size. How do you get it larger without making the logo's quality minimize.

Our logos are at the resolution we require them to be. You should not have to worry about making the actual TN logo larger.

rawr!
    Any word on the multiple submission question?

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Steven
    Our logos are at the resolution we require them to be. You should not have to worry about making the actual TN logo larger.
    Oh, I didn't mean the TN logo. Sorry for the confusion. I meant the finished product...

I would go for multiple submissions, but as far as prizes go, if you get in the top 3, you'll get the higher prize.

rawr!
    Alright, thanks.

Q

The contest will be extended untill 2/15 @ 12pm EST.

And remember to email your entries to:

tncontest@gmail.com .
    Favorites: Amusement Park: IOA | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone, CI | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

rawr!
    I'm curious (don't know if you will answer this or not) but how many people have entered the contest so far?

Q

Hooray, more time, so I can do another one............

Not many... Many of you should start kicking!!!

I sent a bunch of emails with files, but then i realized that the files don't look that great. I'll have to send another before next week.

rawr!
    For the ease of the person who has to deal with all the emails, you should just Zip all the images into one file...

Q

Last day to enter!!!

Just to make sure, di you guys get my email? I think I put T-shirt in the subject. It should've been Tshirt contest, but IO may have put T shirt. I sent it yesterday though. Please tell me if you have it.

When will we start the voting? I'm really excited to see the other entries of the contest, and I worked hard on mine.

the poll your supposed to vote in appeares locked.

It's open now. thx

rawr!
    Holy crap! You only got 13 entries in total?

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Alex W
    It's open now. thx

Hello. About my entry (number 2) it is supposed to have no backround color, and just be on white, but it displays on blue. I feel that it may lose votes if the backround is off white, so maybe there could be a comment that it is usually an invisible backround. If not, thanks you anyway.

My main question is if I can vote for my own entry. RSVP so I can vote. Thanks.

Did one person send in all those ones of the No Limits trains. In my opinion, I don't think that's really fair because they have a much chance of winning the us who only sent in one. Although none of them are winning, I feel that maybe next time we could maybe do just one entry per person to make it a little more fair for others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast