Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Last coaster you rode?

Last coaster you rode?

I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread on this. Here you will post the last coaster you have ridden. The last coaster I rode was Blizrock (Ice) on Dueling Dragons.

Man we are really bored this off season aren't we???????

My last one was at Carowinds in Novemember, but I can't recall what I rode last that day. I think it was Thunder Road or Top Gun.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Last coaster of 2004 was Rock'N Rollercoaster @ Disney's MGM Studios.

Xcelerator, on Kwanza. I wonder how silly this thread looks to year long season people. Actually, Montu Man made this.........

Strata Poster
    Thunderhead at Dollywood November 19th.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

I think it was Superman: Ultimate Flight at SFGAM. Often times that's the last coaster I ride since it's at the front of the park so we usually save it for last. Generally, the line for it isn't as long towards the end of the day as it is in the begining. That's why we skip it and come back to it later.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Not sure what it was, but it was probably Shock Wave (SFOT) some time in early December. I love Holiday In The Park.
    ThrillNetwork Moderator
    Houston Thrills Central | Freude Am Leben
    Marvel McFey is dead.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Undecided | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Hulk in november.
    Xbox 360 gamertag: JLF181

Hi! I am a forum signature virus. Please copy/paste me to your signature to help me spread!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventures | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lighting Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    My last one was at Carowinds in Novemember, but I can't recall what I rode last that day. I think it was Thunder Road or Top Gun.
    I went on Sunday, the last operating day of the season and I'm pretty sure it was Top Gun. We rode that last because the people that we were with were kinda scared so the whole day we built it up so we could.
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkrider04
    Hulk in november.
    Do you remeber what day. Just wondering if you were at the park the same time i was.

I was at IOA on Nov 5th.

Looping Poster
    The Beast on November 7, 2004. By next week, I am hoping to get Silver Bullet on my list.
    Wood #1 El Toro, #2 Voyage, #3 Renegade, #4 T-Express, #5 Boulder Dash.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro

I am your substitute god willski2002's Avatar
    Goliath at SFMM, last ride of the day in the front in late December.
    Quote Originally Posted by PCW Maniac
    What I'm posting is saying how brave I am and that I don't care about rules! If I lose my camera while making a POV, at least I'll lose it for something.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven/Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Man we are really bored this off season aren't we???????

Season is about to start up again. lol.

Mine was S:KC at SFFT.

Tomorrow I will get more rides at both Universal parks.

mine was alpengeist during howl-o-scream last fall

Let gravity do the work.
    Knott's Silver Bullet a few weeks ago.

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    Fire Dragon at IOA a couple of weeks ago. However I'll be on Kraken for a bit tomorrow morning, as well as the windstorm at Old Town tomorrow evening. hehe, I love Florida.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

Mamba 10-16 at night.

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    Fittingly, Thunderhawk at Dorney Park, 10/30/04.
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Off season. Boo.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Mummy in November.

Revenge of the Mummy...11 days ago

Storm Runner Poster magnumxl2005's Avatar
    Rollersoaker at hershey, marathoned it. We ran to storm runner afterwards but most of the park including storm runner closed and I really wanted storm runner to be my last coaster.
    HAPPY 100 HERSHEY!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Don't you hate that when you end the day annd even worse the year on just an average coaster? Everytime I leave Cedar Point, I always make sure my last coaster is Millennium Force or Raptor and Top Thrill Dragster. At SFGAM, it isn't as big a deal since it's my homepark but Raging Bull, V2 or Deja Vu are the three I like to try and end my day with.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Storm Runner Poster magnumxl2005's Avatar
    Yeah, Rollersoaker isn't that great but nobody was inline and the ops just let us stay on the train. Thank god when I whent to cedar point my last ride before I came back home was top thrill dragster, thats a way to end a trip!
    HAPPY 100 HERSHEY!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

My last was Kraken in early September, the day after Hurricane Frances I think.
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

In early October I got my final ride of the season on Steel Force. Front row with fog machines on from Hallo-Weekends. It was one of the greatest coaster experiances in my life. Perfect way to end '04.

James
    Thunderbolt at SFNE on closeing day (i went to 3 parks that day.. but SFNE was the last)
    I will be going on a coaster later today.. lol

the last one I rode was the Vampire @ Six Flags Belgium
    Six Flags Belgium Counter '04: 23
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal Port Aventura | Wooden Roller Coaster: Weerwolf - Walibi Belgium | Steel Roller Coaster: Scream! - SFMM

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    Thunderhead @Dollywood, October 22nd
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

My last ride was at SFSL when I rode The Boss.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Boss | Steel Roller Coaster: M. Force

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast