Thread: Hidden Coasters

Hidden Coasters

Lately I've just been looking around sites and I've been seeing these coasters that you never here of yet they look so great.

For example: You hear of Maurer Söhne coasters such as Spinball Whizzer and Dragons Fury but have you ever seen this...

[url]http://www.coastersandmore.de/rides/twister/twistermain.shtml[/url]

(That's cool)

Another--- you have heard of Colossus and Goliath (Holland) but...

[url]http://rcdb.com/ig1607.htm?picture=5[/url]

---What other cool looking unknown coasters can you find!

James
    I have seen photos and videos of all the rides just justed listed (but not a video of that spinner)
    Just because you dont know it.. Doesnt mean others dont..

HeyLo0kerza!s!!3! RCDB! Y0!13!@#%

When I get bored I will just sit and click on the RCDB logo until an interesting-looking coaster comes up. I've seen a lot of weird things, believe me.

Haha, I do the same thing. I just keep clicking random picture until something cool comes up and then i look at it and try to find videos of it. I did that for like 2 hours last nite cuz my life is boring.

I've seen the first one before in another thread here on TN. The second link look insane! That must be so fun to ride that.

In conclusion-RCDB has coasters you haven't seen. Nuff' said
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

I sit and click random coasters on RCDB too! I wonder how many people do that. That's hilarious. I just thought I was a dork, but now I see I'm not alone. Those rides do look great! I've seen the indoor one, but not the spinner. I don't to know why SFNE Stinks has to be such a turd. "Just because you dont know it.. Doesnt mean others dont.." Come on. People get too uptight in this line of interest. I'm sick of all the snotty retorts and know it all answers. Get off your high horse! And just because you think SFNE stinks, doesn't meant that others should too!! Dont' say it like it's a fact! I should start a thread about this crap. It's everywhere on this site. People need to chill. Anyways, back to the real subject, I find coasters every now and then that I have never heard of on RCDB, and I have a hard time keeping track of all of them. There seem to be a lot of unrecognized beauts out there! RCDB is the place to find them too! RCDB rocks!!
    P.S. if SFNE stinks was not trying to sound snooty, then I take back my statement about him/her, but there are still a lot of jerks who post very condescending things all the time.
    Last edited by Zingoman; 02-27-2005 at 04:46 PM.

I'll put in random names in the search bar and see if anything comes up. I've seen lots of weird coasters.

[QUOTE=bk2004]I've seen the first one before in another thread here on TN. The second link look insane! That must be so fun to ride that.

In conclusion-RCDB has coasters you haven't seen. Nuff' said[/QUOTE]
    Correct. They have mostly ever coaster. This thread is like that one dude Roomraider who shows us all these Japannese (sp?) that we have never seen.

[font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Maybe some of you have heard of this but from never visiting Disneyland Paris my self, I have never heard of this puppy before. It is made by Intamin AG and Giovanola and it features 2-car trains and a loop.[/color][/size][/font]
    [font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000][url="http://www.rcdb.com/ig957.htm?picture=8"]http://www.rcdb.com/ig957.htm?picture=8[/url][/color][/size][/font]
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

Here's an arrow Hyper that's known as the forgotten Hyper [url]http://www.rcdb.com/ig1194.htm?picture=3[/url].
    Last edited by TDMAMBA; 02-27-2005 at 06:18 PM.

If I had a dollar for every time someone made a thread with a coaster they found randomly on RCDB, I'd be a rich man.

That said, this is nothing new. Search for the names of the coasters. We've got threads on them. Yes, even Titan, the "forgotten Arrow hyper."
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor