17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 76.47%
  • No

4 23.53%

Thread: Just a Curiosity

Banned

Just a Curiosity

Have you actually built a Togo standup coaster in RCT2?

rawr!
    Yes, Togo standups are fun

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

Yes, I have, but I don't do it often since they are always very intense and not as exciting as others...
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

i tryed to make a replica of skyrider @ PCW in RCT1 but they dont have enough track options(no helixes)
    I <3 GRAVITY
    Favorites: Amusement Park: PCW | Wooden Roller Coaster: mindbuster(PCW) | Steel Roller Coaster: topgun(PCW)

I have built TOGO standups before, because used to build parks from the past, so if I tried to make a park from the 80s, then a TOGO would have likely been built along with a shuttle loop and an Arrow suspended. I'm a sucker for old school.

Strata Poster
    Yes, but I've never put them in an actual park I was building.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinWreck
    I have built TOGO standups before, because used to build parks from the past, so if I tried to make a park from the 80s, then a TOGO would have likely been built along with a shuttle loop and an Arrow suspended. I'm a sucker for old school.
    I kinda do that too. Make rides in the order they appeared lol. I'm also a fan of making long hilly Arrows with two corkscrews at the end.

I think I've built one quite literally once in RCT2, and that was to see if they had been fixed so they all wouldn't have a very high intensity rating with excitement in the 5 range. Since they haven't been improved, I really don't bother to build them. However I built them quite frequently in RCT1.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

James
    I have made 5 or 6 of them when I was makeing rides that would be from "the 80s".. But overall I would use SideFric coasters more then any stand up style...

Yes i have built some. But not so often because they are hard to get a high rating without high intensity lol.
    Kanonen was 'kanonkul'
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Liseberg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Balder | Steel Roller Coaster: Kanonen

I hate them in RCT because it always has a high naseu and intensity rating and nothing is intense about a Togo standup, except for those bicycle seats. lol
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

James
    Or the headbangging

I had a dueling TOGO Standup, but lost it. Nice coaster and about a 7 excitement. If I go with the standup coaster, its generally the B&M version.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Banned
    You can non-looping ones that actually don't suck, with proper theming I got one with 8 excitement, too bad I deleted the ride, but it can be done.

I generally use the B&M model just because of the increase in capacity

ya with the B&M one in RCT1 its just like one more point intence and half a point exitement if u switch to stand up trains, not worth it IMO, i just use the floorless ones insted. during the non money scenerios i build them but other than that no
    I <3 GRAVITY
    Favorites: Amusement Park: PCW | Wooden Roller Coaster: mindbuster(PCW) | Steel Roller Coaster: topgun(PCW)