Thread: Cedar Point Park tips and Reviews

This is the perfect place to talk about the point. Share your tips and favorite rides at the park, tell us your reviews and tons of other stuff, chat away!

You are sooo right! CP rocks! The only ride not worth riding is wildcat. DT, despite the cheesiness, is really fun and MF is amazing. Magnum is rough,but still fun. It is nat to corrkscrew over the midway and raptor is awesome too. Their best flat ride is chaos and troika.
    Winter is coming.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Wild Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Corkscrew Poster
    I've been going to CP yearly for 37 years, and have season passes off and on for the past 6 years.
    <BR>
    <BR>Best tips are to go weekdays, with tuesday, weds, thurs the best, especially in may and early June. Arrive early to get the big coaster rides first, although Ticket to Ride for MF can keep your wait to a minimum. During high summer (july/August) we also get the all day ticket to Soak City and spend the hottest and most crowded part of the day in the waterpark, then hit more coasters during the "dinner hour" 5-7 pm.
    <BR>
    I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead
    http://www.webtechnik.com/ebony/cplady.htm
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-27 13:47, TopGun77 wrote:
    <BR>You are sooo right! CP rocks! The only ride not worth riding is wildcat
    <BR>
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>I think Wildcat is a great ride. It is a classic Schwarzkopf (sp) with great positive G's throughout the whole ride, especially the helixes.

Looping Poster
    Gotta close this post because it is a duplicate thread but if you would like to like to maek a reply to it please do so at this link = <!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.thrillride.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=1217&forum=3&9" target="_blank">www.thrillride.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=1217&forum=3&9</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->
    Terry Robinson
    Come Visit Us At CoasterChat
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force