Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any spam (forum or PM) here

lol, you beat me to it. That's stupid all right!

Not really spam, but this isn't really a links board either. I mean, can't we have a bit more than a link and "Read this!"?

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...ad.php?t=35989
    Pleasantly missing since 2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Valleyfair | Steel Roller Coaster: Orient Express

I'll agree to that Drew. I'd like to make a suggestion. I think that when posting a link, there should be some information given as to what the link is about. It would be nice to know what the hell I'm clicking on beforehand. Also, in some instances, I think that perhaps a quote excerpt should even be made.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Wooden Poster
    ^^ I totally agree. I hate clicking on a link and not having any knowledge as to what it is about. I'd rather have it presented to me so I don't have to waste my time clicking if it's something i'm not interested in.

What, is it something bad?

EDIT:http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...616#post603616

Looks pretty spammy to me...
    Last edited by MachChunk; 08-26-2005 at 05:39 PM.
    THIS ISN'T NORMAL. I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS HORRENDOUS PLACE.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raging Wolf Bobs | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

Just to get some mods reading this, the post I mentioned barely cleared the spam blocker with 10 characters.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raging Wolf Bobs | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

Ain't followin' Whitey's rules Diesel's Avatar
    Wouldn't be so bad if this was about a worthwhile park...

http://thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?t=35984
    "It's just gonna be goin' on...like Donkey Kong...144,000 strong."
    I still BRAKE for Kraken.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Kingdom | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

You still could have used the edit button, MAchChunk. Sometimes we are not around to always be on.

Roger that, gone.

Not too sure on your's Drewbie. If someone doesn't get it tomorrow afternoon, I'll take care of it.

Thanks Gentlemen.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Yep, notched it.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Polcyn
    You still could have used the edit button, MAchChunk. Sometimes we are not around to always be on.
    Um, when I posted that, nearly half of all the mods were online. Even you. And none of them even glanced at the topic.

Rolling Thunder Poster ThunderDan's Avatar
    All of EastCoastn07's posts in the Official SFGADV 2006 Construction Thread are spam. They are off topic and inflamatory. I realize I sent a request to Brian P and Andrew Polcyn 34 hours ago for help in the matter. I thought perhaps this was the better place to report the issue.
    Last edited by ThunderDan; 08-30-2005 at 03:53 PM.
    SFGADV, DP, IB, SFSTL, W.Dells, SFGAM, PKI, HW, SFKK, HHNJ, SFA, Clementon, SFNE & LC in '05

Disneyland, California Adventure, Knotts, SFMM, Dollywood, Rye & Coney Island in '06
    Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT (Theme Park), Kennywood (Amusement Park), Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (Thrill park) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hades | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel: SFNE

I made a note...I need to hear EastCoastn's side before I do anything, fairly. I'll review his posts too.

I don't know about the other mods, but I like it better when the page of the thread is linked, then type out the post numbers. For me, it is easier to fix posts.

Example: www.tn.com/bords......t=23455

post #N, #X, #C

Deleting them anyhow, thanks James.

A new member spammed a thread for no apparent reason. It's post #6

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...710#post606710

...and also the same member in this thread. Post #47. http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...709#post606709
    Last edited by coasterlove; 09-10-2005 at 01:11 AM.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Deleted, thanks.

Sneaking into an amusement park? Stupid thread.
    http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...945#post606945
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    He's been billed for his advertising.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...ad.php?t=36147

post #2. I don't even know what he means by that.
    Pleasantly missing since 2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Valleyfair | Steel Roller Coaster: Orient Express

I guess your really sensitive, i will delete the post just for you

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...0&postcount=80

Not only is it a blatant spam, its a lie!

Banned
    No it's really not. He lifts higher than you I know, but he's just typing 1 pound heavier to make you angry. In reality his bench is 385, Squat 510, and Deadlift 515.

I'll wait for another mod to fix this one...but I've never heard of Jose Conseco. Jose Canseco, I have heard of.

Not spam, but Vekoma hang n bang's post is using shorthand in a few places. Maybe you could send him a warning before he does it again.

http://thrillnetwork.com/boards/show...024#post611024

Upsidedown Rider Johnny Upsidedown's Avatar
    http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/...538#post614538 From about post 170 to 177.
    Cant read tread anymore as the discussion has nothing to do with the park and the grammer skills are horrible.
    Last edited by Johnny Upsidedown; 10-19-2005 at 04:31 PM.
    Johnny Upsidedown's Roller Coaster Website
    www.Johnnyupsidedown.com
    Stop by and take a look at lots of coaster photos, construction and trip reports.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Tampa | Wooden Roller Coaster: Kentucky Rumbler | Steel Roller Coaster: MF, Montu

Fixing What You Broke Kyle Rehm's Avatar
    Removed, thanks.
    Kyle Rehm
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper (SFGAm) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast