Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Ratings: Post Here

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States
    Yeah, he could elaborate some more on that rating but a 7 is not really a bad rate.

Originally known as Topdrag; Coaster Count: 309 Renegade Count: 846
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Ok i gave Emann a comment explaining the coaster and how i felt about it. I personally since we're on the subject feel that Emann is very negative about EVERY comment he posts. Look into this you'll see its true. Now some statements that he makes are true but still it could be an awesome almost perfect ride and he'll complain about the lenght of section of track or what you "should have done" My coasters deserve the comments he gives but not some of the coasters he comments

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States
    Can you please post some links so we can deal with the comments, and take action as needed?

Originally known as Topdrag; Coaster Count: 309 Renegade Count: 846
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

hey i need you to delete Emann's comment on "Welcome to the Jungle" its a long story why and if you need to know just PM me as needed

Why do they need to delete it? I was rating off of your tweaks of the supports and track work on the original one.

^^But you still posted it as if it were your own. I don't see any reason for deletion of Emann's comments.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12