Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8 Person Project

Banned
    Sorry for the triple post but none of that has to do with this. I've talked with pipes and he's done with the track. No changes... The bumps are there to stay.

meow, level all that crap xbadx scewed it up with and start from scratch. I want a little pond by one of the helixes to give a little effect. Make sure that theres a little dip in the ground at the bottom of the first drop. You might have to raise the ground around it a little to get the ravine effect I'm lookin for.

I'l ltry to do some of that, but mostly I'll make up my own stuff for good effects. Worry you not, I'll delete the current terrain file.

rawr!
    You guys can change the colors if you want, I just made it those colors for while I worked on it because I don't like the standard plain white.

Oh, and meow, could you use the track I uploaded in this post? If you've done anywork just save the terraforming file thing and import it into this track.
    Erik left the conroll option on on one of the vertices on the final brake run which made it twist and not be perfectly straight.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

^NO!!?!! I said check posts 22 and 23. That's proof that you did let me in. You're discriminating me just because I might not be as good, and the fact that including me in something would make you look like a bad person because you're even including me. Mabye you should see how Loki is so nice to even let people worse than me in his project. mabye you should trip and slide on your flat face into a day care center where you belong!

ps. thanks Matt! that insult lesson is doing wonders for me!

EDIT- meow I can't believe you either, what is the problem with everyone? mods please ban pipes and jim AND meow for discrimination, it's against the law. This is a public place, discrimination is illigal here. You can beat up all people you want at home just because they're a diffrent race, sex, religion, or if they're just plain not as good as you. Thank you mods in advance for closing this thread too.
    Last edited by xbadx1233; 06-13-2005 at 01:57 PM.
    VF count - a lot SFGam count - 2 CP count - 1

MUSE = Amazing band = WIN!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

rawr!
    Dude, no one is discriminating you for anything. Jim is running this project, so he has control over who can participate and who can't. You're whining posts have become extremely annoying. If you were on the list to participate in this project I don't blame him for kicking you off of it. No one wants to work with someone who is miserable and whines about every single little thing.

Q
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: I have yet to ride a decent woodie :( | Steel Roller Coaster: Dueling Dragons: Ice

I haven't posted in this thread at all since today. He just hates me, he can go ahead and be a nazi himself, but he can't do it here

edit-
    I'l ltry to do some of that, but mostly I'll make up my own stuff for good effects. Worry you not, I'll delete the current terrain file.
    I bet you can't terraform better than me.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

Banned
    Holy **** you need to be tazered.

You have posted in this thread, 4 or 5 times.

I never let you in, you just assumed I said you could

Loki's project is TURN BASED mine is JOB BASED. Two completely different things.

I want this to turn out somewhat good meaning your outta here.

Its not against the law to discriminate, if the mods feel the "need" to listen to a lunatic, let them do so.

Your terraforming sucks.

Wow!!

This ride has a great layout. i never seen it before, but it looks great. here are some things that I have to b**** about, so don't get offended:

1. That lift hill is very steep.
    2. The Zero G roll looks a bit oddly shaped.
    3. Who prefabbed have of that ride? Come one, If you want, I can support it, but the prefabs gotta go.

Anyway, I'm working on the terrain, I'll post it up here later.

Banned
    There are several bumps and odd places I know but when the trackers are done, trackwork is closed. I was upset about the helix before the MCBR but we'll live.

The prefabs were for lining up the track and stuff like that put in by the trackers. When you get done with the terra meow, post it with the prefabs and the supporters or I'll take care of it.

^yes, it is against the law to discriminate in a public place, so see you in jail. I'm done

Banned
    SHUT-UP!!! Your so stupid. For god sake get outta here! How come you can't lay down once in awhile. Your the scum of this site and make it look horrible so leave!

rawr!
    Heres the deal, lets just ignore anything in this thread until a mod takes care of the situation.
    I don't think fighting back is going to help at all, it will only make things worse and I really would hate to see anyone get banned or have this thing get closed.

So until a mod or someone else who has the authority to fix the situation, lets all just ignore anything that xbad says in this thread.

Q

xbadx, call someone else a nazi and see yourself banned forever. I've had enough. Calling someone a nazi is bad enough. Watch your words, and don't post on impulse. Email me if you have the notion to discuss this further.
    Last edited by Cuddy; 06-13-2005 at 07:56 PM.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Quote Originally Posted by jimths08
    The layout after the MCBR is pretty neat! I love the interlocking corkscrews. All the elements flow together very nicely. Great job!
    Cool! The parf after the MCBR is my part of the track :P I added that extra roll before the final helix because otherwise it would be too long of a track without any elements.

And about the prefabs, as I have said before, they were just for testing the colors. I said: when the track is done, all supports can be removed. They were just for the colors.
    I'm not active on this forum anymore.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Walibi World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Robin Hood - Walibi World | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath - Walibi World

Wow, guys, sorry, I forgot about this. Lemme finish the second half of my terrain work.

Banned
    HAH! Ok, does that mean that supporters can start tonight?

^yes it does

I did most of the terraforming, there is some more to do, but nothing where the supports will interact, so the supporters can begin.

I think the trackwork people can still do some smoothing, but w/e.

All of the bodies of water, including the one that surrounds the island, canhave supports put in them, because they are all closed up. But, if you want to make it really cool, build several bridges, like Matt M showed on one of his oasters, and it'll look great. Only bad thing is that the heartline roll and inclined loop will have to be completely bridge. It really shouldn't be too hard, and it'd look cool.

I recently made a bridge on my coaster, Panthera Onca, so it shouldn't be half as hard for this ride, if you aren't going to do what Matt M did (I forget what the ride was called).

Also, who is doing the cartexture, and when? I know both me and Pipesdrums wantto make it, but seing as a floorless is very simple to make, it wouldn't makse sese to fight over it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alright Ill start on supports tonight, Im also going to finish the trackwork w/o smoothing tonight so I dont know how far Ill get with the supports, and hopefully jim will finish his turn so I can post it on the community invert.
    Im the stupidest genius alive!!!

Im better at something then everyone.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper (SFGAm) | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

rawr!
    You can do the cartexture if you want meow.

Q

Banned
    Ok, before we do a cartexture, we need to come up with a theme. I'll have to talk with Tyrant about a theme and I'll propose what we come up with.

Terraforming looks good. I love the ground hugging helixes and the first drop. I'm going to do some smoothing on it a little bit but nothing much. And there were a couple places where the track collided with the ground but those are easy fixes.

I found some track faults. I'm not going to fix them, only the trackers can. Theres a tunnel collision where the track goes under the end brake run. I don't see how to fix it but it would be nice if it were.

Its all coming together greatly! About the bridges, I want to have a very ride interacted queue so I'll have the bridges and stuff like that.

Supporters can start. Please go by B&M standards and clean the supports up and add flanges. If you have the auto flanger use it, if not, I'll do them. Look at pics of B&M cobra rolls, drops, helixes, corks, and all that stuff and go by those. It makes it real, true, and good-looking. If you see the opportunity for head or feet choppers, take them, but don't wonder too far from standard designs.

The Maxamillious X-ffect Maxamillious's Avatar
    Hey,
    Everything is lookin good. Congrads Jim on keeping everyone in order, and congrads everyone else for your out standing work, keep it up!

Just a quick comment.
    I noticed on this ride that it has been built a certain way. On just about every track segment, there is no gradual lead in. Its like a quick bank, upslope what ever. And then it follows through and then a quick lead out. Its not really qraudual. I know what you are building my B&M Standereds and thats fine B&M builds like that so you all hit the target head on. I just though i would point that out, just because in my pov i like me leadins ect. But anyway i love teh layout and high speeds. Packed with thrills all way through. But my only problem with this rollercoaster that i dont like is the mid corse breaks. They slow you down to much in my pov. Ya there would be higher g's with out them but i just dont like the speed lose. Other then that this ride is really good.

Keep up the good work guys.

- Max

P.S. - I love that support color (even tho its only temp) but then again it just doesnt fit some how.
    - Operation Boom 2 :: Back From The Dead -
    - The Next Defying Creation :: Eight Lanes One Thrilling Coster -
    - Goliaths Revenge :: Let The War Begin -

Roller Coaster Pro - Home To The Best RCT3 Productions!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Steel Roller Coaster: Oblivion - Alton Towers

Banned
    I like sudden g changes, especially verticals. Lats no but verts yea. I was worried about slowing the track because it does seem slower at the end but gs are still thrilling so I guess its ok.

EDIT: I just looked and the positive gs stay fine are really more intense but the lats on the corks get a little high at 1.7. I haven't ridden a comfortable cork yet even on a B&M so IDK. Its up to you guys. Keep the brake at slowing the train or no slowing?
    Last edited by jimths08; 06-15-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Um . . . . . Personaly i would take like half of the current G's off of the break run, but i am not in this project and that is only my pov.

But ya everyone has there own style of building.

You should go to AT in England. Ride the Cork Screw, best cork screws in the world, nice and smooth. Its not a grate ride but the cork screws are really nice and smooth. Better then SMKC's and Nemesis / Inferno, ect. If you ever get the chance, go.

- Max
    Last edited by Maxamillious; 06-16-2005 at 12:23 PM.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Steel Roller Coaster: Oblivion - Alton Towers

Banned
    I will, if I ever have the chance to WALK by England.

Transportation Is A Wonderful Thing.

- Max

I'll terrain up some more when you all get bored of building other stuff, because I still need to do that area around the outsides of the map, so it looks realistic. So far it's like a hilly swamp type of area.

Banned
    Remember to keep around 2 feet of ground clearance from the track.
    Last edited by jimths08; 06-16-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Banned
    I havent' been able to contact Tyrant so I'm going to take suggestions from the people who've worked on the coaster.

These are some ideas I've come up with.

1: African Savanna-those trees and corresponding animals
    2: Desert/Egyptian-tunnels through pyramids
    3: Aqua-water tunnels with animals and mists
    4: Military-tanks, planes, barbed wire, maybe an atomic bomb
    5: Castle-abutments, towers, rock walls
    6: Jungle-overgrown feeling, corresponding animals
    7: Superhero-any of the superheros not used allready

Decide over these or post your own ideas for a theme.

Well I didnt have a chance to start on the supports last night, my june coaster took longer then I planned, and Im going out of town until Sunday so I wont be able to start until then. So if you guys do more terraforming or trackwork just upload the file when your done and Ill start supports on that one. Meow your terraforming is really close to the track in a couple of spots, I dont think supports would show up in those spots, so you might consider editing them a bit or I can when Im supporting.

Edit: BTW I vote for the aqua theme, since I like the blue colors.
    Im the stupidest genius alive!!!

Im better at something then everyone.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper (SFGAm) | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

About the support thing, it would be cool to have no footers under water... I know it would make the job harder, but the result would be very cool.

As for themeing, I would go for 3 or 6, or maybe 5.
    I'm not active on this forum anymore.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Walibi World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Robin Hood - Walibi World | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath - Walibi World

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast