Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Limits, New Limit!

The Maxamillious X-ffect Maxamillious's Avatar

No Limits, New Limit!

Ok,

Well as of right now i have been sitting on an idea that is going to change 'No Limits Coaster' forever!

Pros:

-Unlimited Publicty for 'No Limits Coaster.'

-Changing the 'No Limits Coaster' world for the better.

-Changing the way we see and use 'No Limits Coaster'

-It's a win-win event for everyone.

-Our 'No Limit Coaster' profishional's will get publicity in more places then just the internet.

-It will give everyone a million more reaisons to build with 'No Limits Coaster'

-Its Giving 'No Limits Coaster' a New Limit!

Cons:

-Its a big investment.

-Its going to take a lot of planning first.

-Could be up to one year maby three before the 'Public' use it.

-'No Limits Coaster' might not be ready/might not want to.

My Pov:

As i said i blieve that this will change 'No Limits Coaster' forever. And it could possably change the way some Theme Parks work. But all in all it just depends on what 'No Limit Coasters' Reaction is, and what they dicide to do.

The Facts:

I am not going to spill everything out right now. I am typing an offical email that sort of explains how my idea works and the major pros and cons and every other little fact that i have come up with. So because i want eveyone to be on the same page i am going to post a copy of the email i sent to 'No Limits Coaster' in these fourms here at 'Thrill Network.' Also becuase i want as manny 'No Limit Coaster' users as possable to know about this idea, because it is going to affect everyone, I am also going to post copys of the email in places like 'Coaster Sims' 'RollercoasterPro' ect.

I really hope that everyone likes what i have put together, and i am sorry that you have to wait untill Thurs. to find out. It i could tell you all sooner i would, but as i said everyone needs to be on the same page.

I just want to take a second to say that my idea, it is not so much computer baised. In a scence it is, but not like 'Personal Computer' baised. Its more of reality in a scence. Also after 'No Limit Coaster' finds out i ask that you don't flood them with emails telling or asking them what ever you may need or want to in relations to this. I would give them some time to sit on it, so they can fiuger out what is actually going to hatch.

I know you may think that this is probally just another idea, and its a waist of your time. I should warn you that you are most likely to be wrong. Also remember this is an idea, nothing has the go ahead. And just keep in mind, someone else might of though this up all ready, and maby they said soemthing, maby they dident. I havent stolen anyone ideas this hit me with out insprition from anything, (expect 'no limits coaster').

So for right now i am going to go and work on the email some more, and i look forward to being able to share my idea with all of you sometime after in the afternoon on Thurs, June,9,2005. Untill then just please hold tight. And one more thing, no personal emails to my hotmail acount or pm's i will not answer them. The only qustions i will answer are the ones in the fourms that are posted after i post the email. Thank You, and good night everyone.

- Max

*Update*
    It is currenly around two o' clock in the morning and i am going to stay up for another hour before i go to bed. I am sorry that i am taking so long with this email, but i am trying to get it to sound profishional, neat, and with a steady constant flow. I mean a company will take something a lot more into consideration if it is writtin in a more formal manner.
    Right now i could say that i have a really good chance of finishing this email before i go to bed tonight. So i can promis you as i said before that a copy of this email will be posted on 'Thrill Network' by one o' clock in the after noon tommorow.
    Thank you for bareing with me as i go to complete this email and i look forward to haveing the chance to share it with everyone tommorow.

- Max
    Last edited by Maxamillious; 06-09-2005 at 03:15 AM.
    - Operation Boom 2 :: Back From The Dead -
    - The Next Defying Creation :: Eight Lanes One Thrilling Coster -
    - Goliaths Revenge :: Let The War Begin -

Roller Coaster Pro - Home To The Best RCT3 Productions!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Steel Roller Coaster: Oblivion - Alton Towers

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States
    What is this? I have no idea what this is can you help me?

Originally known as Topdrag; Coaster Count: 309 Renegade Count: 846
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Banned
    What the hell are you doing?

What in the world is this?

max, congratulations, you have become the first person in the world to ramble on THAT long.

oh yeah, you might want to SPELL CHECK what you write. I've seen around 70 in that pointless page you wrote.
    Last edited by ragan; 06-09-2005 at 12:15 PM.
    NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS 2005 5-4 (2-4)
    last: NU 15 Kansas 40 next: Kansas State
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

im confused

Banned
    I'm thinking its some proposal to a theme park to have an NL contest for a new coaster in that park. AKA a waste of time.

It seems like his spelling and grammar has improved some.

LMAO jim.

if that is his idea, well that is pretty foolish. the only, only way that would be possible is if, you have the best idea generators, the best track builders, and the best support creators work together for like 3 months. doing nothing but that. then, some how they will put it on paper, and then they will create some sorta of blue prtints. then they wil build it identical to what they made, with no help from the real designers

i doubt that a coaster company will even allow that. if that is your idea.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I am your substitute god willski2002's Avatar
    ^^No. If you are going to send an "Official E-mail" or whatever (lol), please make sure it use proper spelling and grammar, so as to not make everyone here at TN look like idiots (you'll only look foolish this way).

I only know of 3 people who could really be professional designers.

Real
    Buster
    Hansixx

And probably others. This would not work Max.

Also, it's sense not scence, please don't spell like that again. Sounding out the words before you type them can help. Also, please use a dictionary if you're not sure about a word (or just put sp? next to the word, but not too much).
    Last edited by willski2002; 06-09-2005 at 12:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PCW Maniac
    What I'm posting is saying how brave I am and that I don't care about rules! If I lose my camera while making a POV, at least I'll lose it for something.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven/Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Ok, how is going to change everything? This is No Limits...a coaster game. What type of coaster track did you use? Screens please!
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

Banned
    Its not a track, its a proposal. "Here comes the bride, here comes the bride, dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah."

Geeze you guys are harsh.... lol

I took it as a proposal to make NL more of a commercially available product (i.e. buy it in the stores??) but I'm probably just understanding it wrong. Either way, I don't see it as happening....

Banned
    It's in stores in Germany.

A proposal to the makers of No Limits. What the heck kind of proposal. I am so confused. This better be good...
    I just really hope that you think of me, because I'm tryna be unforgettable...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point -- Islands Of Adventure -- Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200 & Phantom's Revenge

What? No one can sit back and wait until you actually see something to criticize?

I do have to agree that the spelling does have to improve tremendously before you send anything to anyone involved with NoLimits. I hope you're using Microsoft Word or some other wor processor with word processor for this. F7 is your friend.
    Last edited by rjholla2003; 06-09-2005 at 01:34 PM. Reason: because I can't spell. :-P
    I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
    Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
    But I will not lose, for even in defeat
    There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal Studios Hollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

lol rj, that is hilarious.

and btw, i was critizing his pointless rambling. that, IS something you can critize.
    Last edited by ragan; 06-09-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Come on Max, we want to see this e-mail of yours. Didn't you say it is coming out at 1? I know he means CST cause he lives in SA.

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States
    Yea this is a weard post i still dont know what this is can someone tell me plez?

Originally known as Topdrag; Coaster Count: 309 Renegade Count: 846
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Inverted Tophat Poster coasterdude28's Avatar
    Ok, everybody just needs to wait until he let's us know what it is. He never said anything about it being people designing coasters for parks. Let's just wait until he is ready.
    Batman and Robin: The Chiller
    1997 - 2007
    Favorites: Amusement Park: safadsg

Quote Originally Posted by ragan
    max, congratulations, you have become the first person in the world to ramble on THAT long.

oh yeah, you might want to SPELL CHECK what you write. I've seen around 70 in that pointless page you wrote.
    It's not like you use caps on a constant basis. Sorry, just had to say that I'm not trying to start anything here.

I really confused on what Max is doing here. An e-mail to a coaster company about a No Limits contest to use that design for their next coaster?
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

^No, where on Earth did you get that idea?

lol gdav, i never use caps unless if i have to. i was merley pointing out that his spelling sucked. yuo digg playre?

I was scanning through the post to find the point...damnit I just wasted 3 minutes!

That's where SFFT...\/
    Quote Originally Posted by jimths08
    I'm thinking its some proposal to a theme park to have an NL contest for a new coaster in that park. AKA a waste of time.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

The Spelling?
    I ran it through spell check, ok hold up. I wrote that in spell check and copyed and paisted. And just to let you all know, you are all way off on what my so called 'Proposal' to No Limits Coaster is. And just to clue you in, this is not something for only the 'best of the best' so you all can just drop that idea.

I am sorry for the delays. I have been helping out all day repainting a house with the youth that attend my church. So i will try and get the email up later, but seeming as you all complain about my spelling your gonna have to wait untill i make it 'perfect.' And seeming as i ran my first post through spell check and your all complaining, i dont know how long its gonna be.

Im a bussy man. The Spurs game is tonight. Then i have to leave bright and early so finish painting that house. Then we go and hang out at a center with younger kids, are just talk with them hang out and we are basically good mentors to them. Then on Saturday, i have yardwork, and maby some neighbors houses yard work to do. Then on Sunday i have church, untill one. Then at five i have rehearals for a play at church.

So as i said, i have a lot to do and you all are complaining about spelling errors. Give it a rest im trying. I will make time to fix was isent 'perfect' in my email later. So you all might see this tonight maby Monday, just depends.

- Max

P.S. - all of these plans where last minuint. I had not planed on anything of these things, but i am a good person so i gave up my time to help someone else. This guy has no legs, i think he needed a repainted house a lot more then you needed an email? Dont You Think?
    Last edited by Maxamillious; 06-09-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Steel Roller Coaster: Oblivion - Alton Towers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillious
    The Spelling?
    I ran it through spell check, ok hold up. I wrote that in spell check and copyed and paisted.
    That's a load of crap. A spell checker would have caught misspellings like "scence", "seomthing", "profishionals", "maby", etc.

Banned
    Thanks for telling me about your day but I didn't ask. Wanna hear about mine?

omg jim, that is so funny!

and max, congrats your a helping person...but do not lie, we're not supid. Anyone on this site can see that you didnt spell check.

The point of that was not my day. It was 'i am a bussy person' and there is more to life then this website, and that email is the least of my worries. Now as i said, hold tight and bare with me. You will get the email. And i really hope my idea makes you all see why a small wait is worth it. Kinda like how everyone doesent want NL to rush NL2, so its better. Same thing, rush me and i cant have as much time to think this through and word it right.

- Max

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast