Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new to this site

Talking I'm new to this site

Hi! My name is Susy and I'm 20yrs old. I live in north east new jersey. My home park is Six flags Great Adventure. I love going on rollercoasters but I can honestly say that after going on a coaster a second time I'm all ready looking for some thing that will be taller and faster. I'm mainly looking for the thrill and the heights. Well if it wasn't for my brother I wouldn't have known about this site. So props to my brother!

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States
    Welcome to TN. Hope to see you around. Have fun posting!

Originally known as Topdrag; Coaster Count: 309 Renegade Count: 846
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Welcome to TN, Have a great stay and start posting.

Another female enthusiast. Don't get much around here. Beware the post will start racking up in here and just to let you know alot of people will want to see a pic of you.

Btw, I'm xDevilDoll's brother.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: S:ROS(SFNE)

Then Welcome to you to. I think this might be our first brother/sister duo on TN. I could be wrong i have only been here almost 3 years.

Sorry Carowinds, slnewbus and coastertaryn are brother and sister, though I think I got slnewbus' sister's username wrong.

As first staff member to welcome you here...I'm not as bad as people make me out to be...I swear.

Contact me on your 21st birthday...we'll go drinking in style!
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

try kingda ka.

Yeah sooner or later I'll put a picture up. I all ready tried Kingda Ka on saturday it was awsome. Maybe by the the second or third time on the ride I might want to get on some faster/taller ride. I have to say that the view is nice up on top.

Suspended-No Email
    welcome both of you to TN. I bet this won't get as many posts as Rachel's did when she joined, because Susy's brothers here lol. Good to have you both. I wish GADV was my home park, has my favorite coaster. I get SFA instead though...

It's nice having GAdv as our homepark but it gets way too crowded during the summer.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: S:ROS(SFNE)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Polcyn
    slnewbus and coastertaryn are brother and sister
    Intresting, I didn't know that.

so my brother ruined the chances of me getting more comments... lol Oh man! :P Well life goes on and I'll just keep posting.

Nah, don't take it personally. Now if we can get a few more females to sign on here, we could have a true survivor type contest for Goddess of TN.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

don't worry about it I'm not taking it personally just thought it was funny. Yeah a contest for Goddess of TN. Interesting...

We'd need more pics of you first. The first goddess contest we had was following much flirting by the contestants and a few cutesy pictures (Evil Princess in a prom dress). Then the battle was begun. Course, it didn't last long since both girls left the site shortly thereafter.

Oh yea, welcome to the site!
    Pleasantly missing since 2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Valleyfair | Steel Roller Coaster: Orient Express

I only got one pic up on my profile looks like i'm tired. :P Wow so you actually had a goddess contest thats cool. So how many grls are on this site anyway?

You & Rachel = 2

haha no I am sure there are more
    cheers

-p

http://www.myspace.com/pschroeder
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Wooden Poster
    Hey welcome to the site!! Nice to have another female around!!

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    There's more than 2... though, these guys latch on to every girl they can...

Welcome and if you need help, see one of us "nazi" staff people (as some members call us).
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Hey yeah guys have to latch on to the few grls that they have on this site... :P Why are you called "nazi" staff people

Because some members on this site have called me (and other staff) that for enforcing rules that they thought they shouldn't have to follow. We can be really nice people, which I think we are, and fair too. But when one rubs my skin the wrong way...

Oh thats understandable then I guess that applies for anyone that rubs a person the wrong way.

Upsidedown Rider Johnny Upsidedown's Avatar
    Welcome to the wild world of Thrillnetwork where theres never a dull moment.
    Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Johnny
    Johnny Upsidedown's Roller Coaster Website
    www.Johnnyupsidedown.com
    Stop by and take a look at lots of coaster photos, construction and trip reports.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Tampa | Wooden Roller Coaster: Kentucky Rumbler | Steel Roller Coaster: MF, Montu

Flying Chicken Poster magnum_man1989's Avatar
    I all ready tried Kingda Ka on saturday it was awsome. Maybe by the the second or third time on the ride I might want to get on some faster/taller ride. I have to say that the view is nice up on top.[/QUOTE]

Lol!...It might be a little hard to find something faster and taller than that.

Magnum XL- 200...1989-2007...18 years of toppin the list

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL- 200

I know its kind of sad that I get used to a ride after a second or third time. Hopefully I won't get used to Kingda Ka so quickly.

I guess I should post in this thread to. Welcome to TN!
    I am your official SFGADV employee. Ask any questions you want, as long as I can answer them

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

When I think of a question I shall ask. Which will probably be today or tomorrow. I'm just use to coming up with questions quick but right now I don't have one.

I am your substitute god willski2002's Avatar
    Now it's time for a goddess of TN thread, but I think Amy already won with that Halloween costume pic . Anyway, welcome to TN!
    Quote Originally Posted by PCW Maniac
    What I'm posting is saying how brave I am and that I don't care about rules! If I lose my camera while making a POV, at least I'll lose it for something.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Raven/Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

But Amy and AllSmilesChica are gone. I say that Amy vacated the title.

So therefore, we need about 5 more girls to signup to this site to make it a good competition.

ok. So this Amy grl won the goddess contest but then left. Which means to a new beginning of goddess contest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast