Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Islands Of Adventure Hollywood

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Welcome back!

I'll agree with you. That is one of the best (if not the best) parks you have done. Maybe we'll see more in the later in the future.

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    Hey guys, it seems like things have gotten awfully quite around here...

Well 5 years after starting this park and almost 2 years from the last time I ever played RCT, I figured I'd boot it up today and see what I can do. I kept on going in IOA, building some stuff in Seuss Landing. Here's what I just did, The Cat in the Hat and One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish along with some scenery. Don't know when the next time I'll play will be...maybe some day I'll finish the whole thing...

Last edited by SFGadvKing; 07-30-2010 at 07:46 PM.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    And I thought I was good with RCT2... You are amazing. I need to work harder. Nice park. Your architecture is amazing.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234