Thread: sfmw

sfmw

There are markers by zonga. The red train is laying in peices by the station. Could this be that rumured flyer ive been hearing about?
    Meh probably not
    but
    LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!!!

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Is there any chance they are removeing Zonga or are they going to re-open it?

i don't know
    but i am taking a guess that its going to be there a few years
    but when i was there they said that the reason its closed is that a brake leaked and they havent replaced it yet

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Whats the deal with it SBNO the entire year then. I can't imagne it would take a year to fix something like that then again this is SF were talking about.

I'm heading there in May next year and would love to get a chance to ride it.

if you do get to ride let me tell you this
    it hurts
    its not the ride its the harness
    they make it HORRIBLE

http://xtremecoastin.com/index_copy(1).htm

Those markers have been by Zonga for quite some time now...A friend of mine also asked the mechanic if Zonga was going to open and he said not for a long time, so I really doubt it's going to re-open and will probably be replaced in 2007. They are getting an expansion to their kiddy section for the 2006 season so I really don't think there is a coaster coming in 2006, but I wouldn't put it past them for 2007. Of course, plans can change seeing how Six Flags is being sold and SFMW could probably be leased to a company once SFI takes under new ownership. As everyone knows, SFMW is NOT owned by SFI and only ran by them so it's only fair to say that the park will probably be sold by Vallejo to another company like Busch or the city will end up running it again.

Quote Originally Posted by zongaboy626
    There are markers by zonga. The red train is laying in peices by the station. Could this be that rumured flyer ive been hearing about?
    Meh probably not
    but
    LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!!!
    Wow, you found the Caps Lock key, now lets see you write a proper sentence...

Anyways, SFMW is due for some family attractions according to some paperwork by Six Flags. Maybe a new family section by Zonga?

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage (Holiday World) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba (BGT)

New Coaster - Rumor - (11/30/05) The latest wild rumor weíve heard claims that the park is now looking ahead and planning their next big coaster. With Zonga down for all of last season and things are not looking goof for 2006 either, itís become important to try and get something new in development. If the rest of the rumors are true, then B&M may be on board for the project and that it may end up being placed where Zonga is now. Itís all rumor at this point, and with the Synder takeover now in progress everything is subject to change.

taken from screamscape
    Everything you say can be erased.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: disney's California Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: roar! | Steel Roller Coaster: montazoomas revenge