Thread: I need a specific PKD souvenir

I need a specific PKD souvenir

Hey all,I was wondering if someone could inform as to whether or not PKD still made volcano shot glasses? A few years ago I purchased a volcano a really huge glass that had several different lines on it saying "Blast" "Eruption" "Rumble", etc. on the side indicating different levels to fill the glass. I was hoping they still made these because when I was at my last class today my room mate decided to go into my closet and mess around with my stuff and the glass fell and shattered completely and I really want another because they are really awesome.

Most parks still sell shot glasses, but you will have to wait until opening of 2006. Sorry!
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Oh yeah, I was hoping someone who might visit a lot or maybe even works there might be in the know as to whether or not they were still around so next spring/summer I could get one. I only visited PKD once this year and didn't do a lot of browsing for gifts or anything so I was hoping someone else did and could let me know.

Wooden Poster
    The answer to your question is yes they do sell shot glasses. I work on Volcano and I go through Expedition Gear(the shop) I walk by and see that they have it so there. Wow your roomate did that what did you do to him!

[QUOTE=sirius_kid]The answer to your question is yes they do sell shot glasses. I work on Volcano and I go through Expedition Gear(the shop) I walk by and see that they have it so there. Wow your roomate did that what did you do to him![/QUOTE]
    lol, I've known him for ages now so he just told me and I'm just asking he gives me the money to buy a new one by next spring when I go back to the park for the first time of the season. Thanks for the response.