Thread: People are sick

People are sick

Is it now becoming cool to steal christmas from people?
    [url]http://www.dose.ca/toronto/news/story.html?s_id=Rs%2f0NSdzkmIQCu%2fpGRNPLjOKT9t6krOD%2fRLcP3BFGXKcKPfZIFwVIA%3d%3d[/url]
    What the hell is wrong with some people to think that it would be funny or cool to steal a baby Jesus and vandalize a nativity scene. I hope those people choke.

Let gravity do the work.
    Seriously. Where's all the respect? If you don't believe in Christianity, then that's fine. Even if it's not about that, please have the decency to not steal Baby Jesus and wreck the display for the sake of a joke or prank. Some people need to be reprimanded for such outrageous actions.

Whoa.... That is just wrong... I can not believe someone would do that
    An eye for an eye, then before you know it, the whole world is blind -Ghandi
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Tampa | Wooden Roller Coaster: Gwazi | Steel Roller Coaster: Mindbender

^ like you said thats just wrong! You can at least have th respect for other religions if your not a christian....
    I'm going to try my best to try and light an old flame...

What does someone gain by doing that? Sheesh.
    Put your hands up!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: The Riddler's Revenge

Banned
    It's just a bunch of statues, not a big deal. The Jesus at my old church got stolen every year no matter what they did about it.