Thread: Total posts

Question Total posts

i just wanna know if there is some place you can go to see how many posts you have posted? for example you need 500 posts and some other stuff to get a custom avatar and i wanna know how one can find out how many posts he has!
    I'm going to try my best to try and light an old flame...

It says how many posts someone has by their avatar in a post. You could also view that person's profile to find it.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

You need 1000 posts before you can use a custom avatar.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    ^ And isn't it also 6 months of posting?

Just a side note, don't make it a big deal how many posts you have. Be much more worried about what kinds of posts- how good they are and how much they contribute. Posts made just to get your count up are strongly discouraged around here (it's called spam) and can get you in trouble. But making good posts that add to and contribute to discussions will get you a lot of respect.

So it's not the count, it's the quality that matters.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    BGWFreak: it's minimum 6 months membership and 500 posts with the possibility that it will be lowered even more (but still remain 6 months).
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Oh, I didn't know it had changed
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

thanx guys, thanx a lot! I won't spam don't worry! i can't even reply on everything on this site becuase my "coaster geekiness" aint all that good...
    I'm going to try my best to try and light an old flame...

Has it been lowered again from 500? I have seen some users with custom avatars that have less than 500 posts. Just curious.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    The FAQ still says 500 posts minimum -- unless it has been altered without notice.
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

Yeah Jimmy, I was juust looking at the Best Coaster for 2006 thread and saw that coolstarwasim had less than 500 posts and a custom avatar.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

Blue and White Ignite! VekomahangNbang's Avatar
    They must have changed it because CP Maverick only has 320 and has one too.
    GO MAGIC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Woo, after nearly 5 years I can almost have a custom avatar!
    Put your hands up!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: The Riddler's Revenge

Actually go ahead and try it. I lowered it to 100 posts (still 6 months requirement though).
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Sweet! 8kb though, I guess that's so we can't have gif's? I tried to get this gif down to 8, but the lowest I had it was 9 and it looked like crap.

Put your hands up!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: The Riddler's Revenge

Animated GIFs are discouraged on this site (if you have been on the Internet this long, you'd understand), but if you can get it within the limits, by all means.