<BR>~V2-SFGAm
    <BR>~V2-SFMW
    <BR>~Superman The Escape
    <BR>~California Screamin'
    <BR>~Other
    <BR>
    <BR>I have to Say California Screamin'

Looping Poster
    Volcano is an Intamin isnt it, if it is id have to say Volcano.

Volcano is Intamin speedfreak. It is also my favorite Intamin launched followed by S:UE.
    "This time I think ... I think it's ... it's going to work!" - Dr.Bruce Banner

Is FOF an intamin?

S:UE
    "How would you like a job where, if you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"-Former Hockey Goalie
    <BR>Jacques Plante

Strata Poster
    <!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-29 18:39, joeybear wrote:
    <BR>Is FOF an intamin?
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>No, It is Premir, the masters at making launched coasters.
    <BR>Anyway Mine would have to be Volcano: The blast coaster, 2n would be Screamin Condor because i like the name

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-29 18:46, Medusa1861 wrote:
    <BR><!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-06-29 18:39, joeybear wrote:
    <BR>Is FOF an intamin?
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>No, It is Premir, the masters at making launched coasters.
    <BR>Anyway Mine would have to be Volcano: The blast coaster, 2n would be Screamin Condor because i like the name
    <BR>What is Screamin Condor? nevere heard of it.

Heartline Poster Apollo's Chariot's Avatar
    Volcano

Ultra Poster
    Hey, don't forget Volcano at PKD!!! That's prolly the best Intamin launch coaster our there! It's awesome!

def.. Volcano

Looping Poster
    VOLCANO all the way!

Giga Poster
    No Doubt the blast coaster Volcano definitely gets my vote here! That ride is sweet, there's no launch like getting shot up the mountain seeing nothing but the clouds, and that launch is just sooo intense.

Minetrain Poster
    Superman: The Escape. If it is Intamin....

I say volcano. Sue can't touch it.

Volcaino
    If i was smarter i could have thought of something good to write. Maby i could have been able to spell good too.

mine is the S:UE it is very very unexpected

STE has the best launch but I have to say Volcano since it has so many elementt. Volcano is one of my personal favorites!
    Ski fast... or don't ski at all...
    July 13, Thrillrides last day... Im sooo sad....

volcano, followed by cal screamin
    "remember, the enemy's gate is down"
    <BR>
    <BR>98 precent of you have no clue what i'm talking about

S:UE

V2
    Tokyo Drift: Missing the apex and burning tires one turn at a time.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Roar | Steel Roller Coaster: V2: Vertical Velocity(old)

It would have to Volcano for the 2 rushes of speed thay are amazing rushes and also it is very smooths which adds to it being a very good ride.

Volcano, it's just awsome. Intense launches and then it's like your flying.

Volcano

All "favorite" topics should be placed in the Games/Polls Forum. I;m moving this thread there now.
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)

Definately Volcano....how the hell could you forget putting it up on the list??? The ride is sooooo smooth, the corkscrews are incredible! It is a one of a kind coaster.....how many parks have their own mountain to play with and make it into a coaster??? The only other one I can think of is Dollywood, unless you count Disney's Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad as coasters.

Strata Poster

<BR>[/quote]
    <BR>What is Screamin Condor? nevere heard of it.
    <BR>[/quote]
    <BR>Itis a Superman:Ultimate escape being built in Taiwan, I think there is something different but i forget.
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Are you sure? I can't find any information on it.

I vote for S:UE
    <BR>
    <BR>I beleive condor is a Japanese ride that has two straight towers instead of one straight and one twisted.
    huced on foniks wealy wurkt fur mey
    I love my Jesus! Proud Member of ACE, and MSFC
    Cedar Point Rules - America's Rockin' Roller Coast!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

Volcano followed closely by S:TE
    <BR>

Strata Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by APJSFR#1 [/i]
    [B]I vote for S:UE
    <BR>
    <BR>I beleive condor is a Japanese ride that has two straight towers instead of one straight and one twisted.
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    Nope, it's Chinese, or Tiawanish....And it does have one straigh spike and one twister..but it looks taller...
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast