Thread: Merry Christmas!

Teh Band

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone along with any other holiday you may celebrate! What are your plans for Christmas, New Years and any other holiday you may celebrate?

You've been hit with a Politician Stick, apparently

Merry Christmas. Ooooh... I mean Happy generic winter celebration day.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Cut the crap... we have another thread about the political correctness. If you want to start a Chanukah thread, start one... if you want to start another holiday thread, go do so. I just don't want to see or hear about the correctness about it when people should just shut up and celebrate.

Merry Christmas to all, regardless of what you celebrate.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. I hope everyone has a good day tommorow!
    Point Xtreme: Your Xtreme Guide to America's Roller Coast!

8 bits and Goomba-stomping fun is all you need for a fun afternoon. Forget shooting and thousands of polygons, I want bits and funny sounds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, America's Rockin' Roller Coast! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Merry Christmas to everyone at ThrillNetwork!
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Banned
    Merry Christmas, yes that means Christ.

Now I have to go open some presents under the non-denominational schrub.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have lots of fun this year, and may all your christmas dreams come true, unless if their bad things. In short, have a good time this holiday season.
    Sesame Street characters at Busch Gardens Europe!?
    Take THAT Magic Kingdom!
    Verbolten: 43
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Europe | Wooden Roller Coaster: Gwazi (Lion) Busch Gardens Africa | Steel Roller Coaster: The Loch Ness Monster

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! And whatever other holidays you may celebrate.
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Off season. Boo.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a fantastic day as I did this evening. I won't share now, but it was the most beautiful moment in my sons life ever.

For all those who don't celebrate Christmas blow out the menora and kanora and have a wonderful holidays.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Enjoy the day (and watch the Pistons lose to the Spurs )

Quote Originally Posted by CoastinKatie
    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a fantastic day as I did this evening. I won't share now, but it was the most beautiful moment in my sons life ever.

For all those who don't celebrate Christmas blow out the menora and kanora and have a wonderful holidays.
    Did your son hit puberty? I'm a little confused.

Merry Christmas to one and all!
    Have a great day (or days) with all your friends, family, and loved ones.

Merry Christmas gang! I already received my gifts Christmas Eve. We Polish people have a nice holiday dinner at sunset when we see the first star in the sky. Afterwards we got gifts. Later I sang in the choir for Midnight Mass. It never goes off without a glitch. hehe I also have to sing the 9 am mass Christmas Day. If you celebrate another holiday = Happy Holidays. In common we could appreciate the time with the family and possibly go to our place of worship if it applies.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Happy Christmahanakwanzaka everyone!

I got a good bit of money, so I already went and renewed my Six flags season pass

Monday I'll be wasting, er... spending the rest. Well I'm putting some in savings and some on bills, but the rest...here I come Best Buy.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a great day!

The best gift I got was a box of 10 Batman Bandaids. It's not quantity but the fact that my cousin remembers and knows who I am. Good thought. I'll be watching my new Season One Dukes of Hazzard Dvd later tonight and this week.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your weather is nice....
    ThrillNetwork Editor (past tense: lectricShark)
    Never forget justice is what love looks like in public. -- OXFAM

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags AstroWorld or Six Flags Over Texas. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Cyclone (RIP). | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a Safe and Warm Holiday!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

The best gift I got was by far a portable DVD player.

^Isn't that a whole other thread?

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Asia: four little letters, four billion little people.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Xcelerator

Teh Band
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILLERLC1
    Merry Christmas gang! I already received my gifts Christmas Eve. We Polish people have a nice holiday dinner at sunset when we see the first star in the sky. Afterwards we got gifts. Later I sang in the choir for Midnight Mass. It never goes off without a glitch. hehe I also have to sing the 9 am mass Christmas Day. If you celebrate another holiday = Happy Holidays. In common we could appreciate the time with the family and possibly go to our place of worship if it applies.
    Sweet my Polish Brotha! Yeah, gotta love the tradition.

I got for christmas (most notably) Pat Benatar greatest hits and a 50 dollar gift card for turkey hill aka: free gas! . I also got a whole lotta money.

I gave dodgeball to my sister, Pink Floyd's "echoes" 2 disc greatest hits to my father, and this neat candle thing to my mother.

Once again, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
    Last edited by slnewbus; 12-25-2005 at 05:31 PM.

This is straight up BS, I am sick and its Christmas and i gotta work tonight. Oh well, merry christmas.
    I'm in love with 30 Rock, Outkast and Maverick.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Montu Man
    Did your son hit puberty? I'm a little confused.
    No. My son is autistic, and refused for the last 3 years to go anywhere near Santa. He would throw a massive tantrum. He would kick anything and bite himself to the point of bleeding. It was really traumatic for him. This year we got someone to play Santa, and it was so wonderful. He hugged Santa, and sat on his lap. Things I never thought he would do. I think I really under estimate how kids can be. I am sure most of you think I am crazy, but it was the best thing that could have happened on Christmas.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Kennywood Team Member 2004 Kiddieland
    2005 Racer/Jack Rabbit Crew
    2006 Racer/Skycoaster/Paddle Boats Crew
    2007 Thunderbolt/Turtle/Gold Rusher Crew
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Phantom's Revenge

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

I hope everyone's Christmas was as good as mine was, despite being far away from the rest of the family.
    Point Xtreme: Your Xtreme Guide to America's Roller Coast!

8 bits and Goomba-stomping fun is all you need for a fun afternoon. Forget shooting and thousands of polygons, I want bits and funny sounds.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, America's Rockin' Roller Coast! | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force