Thread: 2006 Resolutions

2006 Resolutions

Aside from the coaster stuff you like...or what you think would benefit the "real world"...

What is your resolution for 2006?

Mine? To finally relax. To save money. Most of all...to get RoadRunner HighSpeed.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

I'm working on the saving money part. Easy thing I want to do is get new bike grips for the one bike.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

I got a few in mind:

1. Get a lot of excercise and work out.
    I got kinda lazy and ate things left and right during the holiday season. I got my senior year with the swim team coming up, and I want to leave the team with a good note behind.
    2. Get on my bike more.
    I think I could've rode my bike a lot more during the fall than I did. Instead of sitting on the computer shopping for parts, I want to enjoy the stuff I have and get out there.

2 kinda goes with 1. I'm gonna try and stick with number 1 for a while, and 2 for that matter.
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    1. Get alot of exercise and get back in shape.
    2. Live life to the fullest, something I haven't done in a while.
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Beech Bend/Kentucky Kingdom/Kings Island/Cedar Point
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

My resolution for 2006 is 1152 x 864
    ~ RAPTOR
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, Viper, Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), Montu, Expedition Everest, Raptor

I actually don't make resolutions. I normally don't see them through so I just stopped making them a few years ago. I have a wish, just not a resolution.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

What is the point of resolutions anyway? I didn't make one because you know darn well your going to break that resolution anytime. ESPECIALLY when its one saying "get more exercise".

Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage (Holiday World) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kumba (BGT)

I resolve to not make any resolutions. I never stick to them.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

^Same for me. I always say I am going to do something, but I never do.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    I'm in better physical shape right now than I've ever been in my entire life. I guess my resolution would be to tolerate the short-timers who will be clogging up the gym for the next couple of weeks.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

I have but one resolution: To keep in mind that everything I do for the next year and a half will influence my shchoolwork and which college I get into. This doesn't mean to be a straight A student, it simply means to keep something in mind.

I'm going to start jogging, but I've had that in mind since I graduated.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

James
    Mine is to not post once on Thrillnetwork...

Oh wait...

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    To diet and exercise...

and fo course, to be on the first public train of Goliath.
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Banned
    I'm just going to overall going to try and be a better person spiritually, physically, mentally, and socially.

I'm going to start reading my bible more, quit eating stuff I don't need, dedicate more time to school work, and hang out with friends more.

To sum it all up, I'm going to get off my computer more often.

My 3 resolutions:

1) I have been working out very steadily since November, and I hope to carry that over into 2006.

2) To finally dunk on a regulation sized basketball hoop (I am only 5'8'' and already at rim).

3) To dedicate my summer to the 3 different sports I am participating in (basketball, football, boxing) and to save the money I make at work.
    Top 5 coasters: El Toro, S:ROS at SFNE, The Voyage, Millennium Force, Cornball Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulderdash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

Banned
    Does anybody know any way that you can work out to jump higher? Thats what I need to focus on. It is a shame that I'm 5 foot 11 and I still am about 4 inches away from the rim.

I can help. IM me at Nitro1118 or give me a PM.
    Top 5 coasters: El Toro, S:ROS at SFNE, The Voyage, Millennium Force, Cornball Express
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulderdash | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel

1- To ride Serial Thriller when it re opens.

2- To Ride SFDL's Viper, Mind Eraser, and Predator, back seat, and live to tell the tale.

3- To convince my mom to bring me to Cypress Gardens when we go to FL in April.

4- To loaf around and play my Xbox 360 as much as possible (that is one heck of a console)

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Mine is to quite smokeing. So far so good.

The Electronics Guru
    My "Resolution" involves someone I met nearly two years ago... Probably for the better if I don't go into details.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot8527
    and of course, to be on the first public train of Goliath.
    Same here.

Also, I "resolve" to preorder a Nintendo Revolution and also the new Zelda game for Gamecube. Another resolution I have is to finally go on my first date this year.

Yeah, shes awesome...JUST DEAL slipknot8527's Avatar
    Sidebar: Carowinds, how come most gay males smoke? What is that? You guys are usually good about hygeine and grooming....but then you guys all smoke cigarettes?!?

Riddler, you'll have to beat me and my posse to Goliath son.
    HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!
    TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM!!!!!
    "I'm living proof....THAT GIRLS CAN ROCK!!!!!!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great American Scream Machine | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Mean Streak fan #337 DemonHunter4337's Avatar
    A Ex-friend of mine had a weird theory about people who smoke.He said that poeple who smoke have a obsession with putting things in their mouths
    ThrillNetwork Honorary Staff Member
    Daniel T. Miller: 1981-2007
    Peace,Love,Life!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Big Dipper | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    ^ was your friend Freud?
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Beech Bend/Kentucky Kingdom/Kings Island/Cedar Point
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Mean Streak fan #337 DemonHunter4337's Avatar
    ^No but he still thought he knew everything
    ThrillNetwork Honorary Staff Member
    Daniel T. Miller: 1981-2007
    Peace,Love,Life!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Big Dipper | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor