Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 24

Anbody watch this show??? Addicting as Lost.
    Longhorns! \ " /
    Im aka TatsuFlySpeedFear on TPR and America Coasters
    Q. How Fast is Fear?
    A. 62 MPH
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Deja Vu (SFMM)

I never got into it. All I know about the show is that it was one of the causes for Dark Angel getting cancelled.

Suspended Poster RllrCoasterFan's Avatar
    Nope and it has been the result of the slow decline of ALIAS. Near same concepts. Alias was first and instead of a girl, the guy is the lead character. Oh, and the whole season takes place within 24 hrs? And now Alias is on its last season. So no. I don't watch the show although I am sure it is a good show.
    SCREWED UP
    From T-TOWN 2 H-TOWN
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast, Mean Streak, and Wild Cat(Frontier City) | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD, Millennium Force, Titan, Raptor, Wildfire, and many others...

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    yes, i have seen all four season and 24 comes in as my second favorite show only to Lost. i cant wait to see what those first 10 minutes have in store.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

^ Yeah there supposed to "Change Everything" lol. Have you seen the prequel?
    Longhorns! \ " /
    Q. How Fast is Fear?
    A. 62 MPH
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Deja Vu (SFMM)

I absolutely love this show. It is definitely my favorite show to date right now. The concept, the characters, actors, challenges and conflicts are just unbelievable in this show and it is inredibly addicting. I've only watched the first 2 seasons and half of season 3 though so far so I have a lot of catching up to do. (My dad bought all first 4 seasons).

Yeah, they're changing everything alright. Especially with the two major deaths in the first 15 minutes or so of the first episode. As long as Chloe kicks butt again this year, I'm happy.

I watched most of the 1st season and it pissed me off when they killed off his wife so I haven't watched since.

But I'm going to Tivo the season this time and try it out again.

I don't like shows where they kill off the main charecters.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

But, change is good, BGW! If don't like main characters getting killed off, you'd better stay away from this season.

I'm actually looking forward to Sean Astin joining the cast.

That is what makes 24 so great! It isnt a fake show were everything good happend all the time. It's more real... good stuuf and bad stuff happens. BTW, S4 is incredible.
    Longhorns! \ " /
    Q. How Fast is Fear?
    A. 62 MPH

If you watched the 2nd or 3rd season you would realize that the wife's death is so relevant to everything that happens. Nina is involved with everything and she is constantly afraid of Jack's emotions taking over him and killing her instead of doing what is best for his country. It is an incredible conflict they created.

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    wow

SPOILERS:

just wow. i didnt know any spoilers going into the show, i only knew something big was going to happen in the first 10 minutes and when palmer was looking out the window, i was just waiting in agony for him to get killed. palmer was the best thing that the show had going through the first three seasons. the show isnt gonna be the same without him. just when i thought it was over and tony and michelle were going to be current characters, but no, they're both gone. as for the rest of the show, great 24 action like i was expecting, nothing i was let down with. cant wait for tomorrow night!
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

I knew about the two deaths and I really dreaded the first one. It really grabbed me. But, like the other one, it served its purpose and the show is blazing along fast and furious. Can't wait to see Audrey and Jack's reunion as well as his renunion with *** in a couple of weeks. Guess ******* is the CTU mole. There's always gotta be one!

Suspended-No Email
    Did Tony die? I thought he was in surgery, wasn't he? they brought him into CTU.

Great start to the season. I'm kind of mad that Palmer was killed in the first episode.

I did watch bits and pieces of 24 when Elisa Cuthbert was still on the show but gave up after she was off. I've watched enough where the show just barely got its claws in me to make me addicted but I pulled out and ignored the show. I always give the first few episodes of the new season a chance. I liked Palmer in the first season and was glad to see that he was going to be back. I'm so shocked but disappointed he was killed. Maybe I can get snagged this season like I'm addicted to this little watched show Arrested Development.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Tony's still alive. He's suppose to be around for the rest of the season.

Well Keiffer didn't win last night. bummer.

I watched the 1st episode yesterday. wow! When they said everything would change in the first 10 minutes they weren't lieing.

I also like Jean Smart a lot and I think she did a great job as the First Lady. I haven't watched in a while so I didn't know she was on there till the season started.

What happened to David Palmer's wife?
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

^ Wayne's girlfriend shot Sherry, then herself in season 3.

EDIT: Oh yeah, She's Dead
    Longhorns! \ " /
    Q. How Fast is Fear?
    A. 62 MPH

It's on today! 9:00 PM on Fox!
    Longhorns! \ " /
    Q. How Fast is Fear?
    A. 62 MPH

Its on every monday at 9pm ;-) Non stop until the season finale! I'm glad that they started doing this. Wish ABC would do that with Lost.

Some interesting news on Kiefer

http://movies.go.com/slapoftheday?columnid=755626

I mean really, can you at least PAY for your bill!?!

I found this kind of scary.

There is a poll on 24's site asking if you would have let the people in the mall get killed last night or not and 35% said yes! What!?!

They weren't even sure the terrorists would lead them back to the canisters, I thought that would be insane to kill thousands of people on a hunch.

I am enjoying this season and I'm glad I got back into the show.

The President is an idiot (on the show).

My suspicions right now are that Mike killed Walt Cummings and is working with the terrorists, and/or Sean Astin's charecter is working with them.

But I'll probably be totally wrong.

Mike did not kill Walt and he isn't working with the terrorists....there's no way. I think the First Lady's assistant was having an affair with walt though....maybe she's even pregnant.
    See You On The Rails!
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: Dania Beach Hurricane | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken

I don't think Astin's character is working with the terrorists. I'm curious about how the theft of his keycard is going to come into play. Supposedly, Nathanson has a connection to somebody at CTU. I think we'll find that out on Monday.

It was in the USA Today about two characters retunring to the show in the next few episodes and three new ones that'll be popping up. The leader of the whole plot is the guy who played the main character in "Warlock", a 90s horror flick, Julian Sands. Seems perfect casting. 80s favourite C. Thomas Howell is slated to appear too.

Shame they can't get Julia Roberts to appear opposite Keifer. That's be interesting.

I'm surprised they haven't tried to do a little "Lost Boys" reunion with Keifer yet. lol That would be kind of cool to have a coupld of them on.

Course I still haven't watched that movie yet, so I would probably miss them anyway.

So, Martha and Aaron are riding with the Russian President to the airport. Now, will her increasingly crazy presidential hubby get some sense and turn the motorcade back around? Looks like Curtis is ready to stand up to the Hobbit. Can't wait until next week. I love how this show ramps up tension.

Just some cyptic spoilers that I read: (Don't worry, I'm gonna going to give away any details. These are very generic. Let me clean up my grammar, etc. I'd hate to look like some of the Carowinds posters who don't know what grammar, capitalization, punctuation is. Must be all that headbanging on Borg.) Anyway, here they are:

-Bloodbath at CTU
    -Terrorists attack motorcade
    -"They're going there again. Not him or her is safe." (I've heard that #*+_% gets killed. If you want to know, I coded it. Take the symbol, match it to the number on the keyboard. That number corresponds to the other numbers. For example !=1=A. @=2=B The _ is a space in that persons name. If you figure the first three and last letters, then you can guess what letter goes in the 4th spot. If this person dies, I"m gonna piffed.

Has anybody been watching lately? It has been absoutley fantastic as of late. Infact I am off to watch it right now.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

Suspended-No Email
    I have. what happened to CTU is crazy

Yeah, they are sectioned off into that room with only a matter of time left before the seal is broken and the gas escapes in. What great suspense.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

Suspended-No Email
    well, i'm going to be honest. this episode almost made me cry with all that happened.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast