Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 24

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    Fantastic ending to this show. Now we wait for the movie(s)!
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Off season. Boo.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

I am sad this show is now off the air. I want to keep Jack around. Without him this world SUCKS!

Anyway.....great last two hours. Not how I pictured it would end, but I sure as heck can't wait for the movie.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

I need to watch Season One, Two, complete the season where there was the bomb in the mall to bridge my gap to where I saw Hector die and picked up this series.

Aaron!!!
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    Random thoughts on the finale

Well, let's see: First and foremost, they missed the chance to bring in Chuck Norris after I found a way to make it fit seamlessly for them- EPIC FAIL

So, the zzzzzzzPeace Processzzzzzzzz didn't go off after all. That means this whole season was about.... what?

Sucks to see the show go. From now on, I guess I'll have to dig in the yard when I want to find moles. I wasn't in from the beginning. came in during season 4 (I think) I'll go back and watch the first three, now.

President Nixon....err Logan has now been reduced to a vegetable who soils himself. Nice that he got a warmup in the limo last week.

Nice to see Jackula show himself by going all Mike Tyson on Logan's man-boy.

Why is it that when two guys are pointing guns at one another, engaging in dialogue, that one doesn't say "hey, I know- I'll pull the trigger before he does?"

It was nice to see a CTU perimneter fail in reverse. Every other perimeter has failed by someone getting out- this one failed by someone getting IN.

I know I'll get lambasted for this, because most people like The Scowlpout, but when Jack was choking Chloe, I was thinking "Yeah- keep going, keep going!"

For those who read MY outline for the rest of the series, notice that I hit VERY close about Mrs President Pompadour and Madame Woman President woman.

They should have brought Aaron back for a cameo at the very least. He was easily my favorite character in the series (excluding freckled redhead FBI agents that look uberhot emerging from the Potomac)
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian F View Post
    I know I'll get lambasted for this, because most people like The Scowlpout, but when Jack was choking Chloe, I was thinking "Yeah- keep going, keep going!"
    lmao. Don't feel bad, I felt the same way. That ended pretty good with a good lead in for a movie. However, I was sooooo convinced that Dahlia was going to put a bullet in the Russian President's brain at the very end. That would have led to one heckuva movie right there. Dahlia and Jack on the run together (New Agent Freckles?) from the Russian mob!!!
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

It's funny how quickly I changed my opinion of the actress playing Dahlia from the start of the season. At the beginning she seemd very whiney and I was ready to be done with her on the show, but she turned out to be one of the best ones overall I though from this season.

I was so hoping Logan was going to get it in the end, maybe the final shot of the movie will be him in jail.

Did anyone else catch the fact that 24 ended on 5/24?
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112