Thread: If you could make your skin any color....

If you could make your skin any color....

What color would you choose if you could make your skin any color? I am not just talking about white or black, but any color. What would you choose?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled33.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	14901  

Being transparent would be kinda neat for about 2 hours...
    Asia: four little letters, four billion little people.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Xcelerator

I'd probably go with red or a lime or neon green. Not that would be cool.
    New York Yankees - 2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    I guess i would have to go with transparent but also for a few hours or days, but really i would go with blue.

Very intresting topic.

Wooden Poster
    I'd love like a dark bluish purple skin tone, bright green eyes, with stone white hair :O)

Or maybe that trippy color of like when you see a puddle of water with oil in it, you know that metalic rainbow looking color.

Dark Blue would be cool.

Umm, light brown...I hate being pale in the winter.

During football season it would have to be Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange on Saturdays, and Burgandy and Gold on Sundays.
    We are strong and brave and innocent and unafraid
    Through all this sadness, We are the Hokies
    We will prevail, We are Virginia Tech
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Grizzly | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

People sure are creative these days. Kind of a neat thing to think about...I can't imagine that type of world, now that would be crazy! As for me, I'd probably go with something basic: black, navy, white, maroon, etc.

Blue. Maybe some silver mixed in there to rep the Cowboys, and some white so the Yankees don't feel left out. Maybe red eyelids and nails to rep the Devils a little bit.
    I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
    Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
    But I will not lose, for even in defeat
    There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Universal Studios Hollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro

Ummm, I don't know. I'll say transparent so I could spy on people. Although I wouldn't want it permantently but rather have the ability to turn it on and off as I please.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Well that defies the purpose of having your skin any color doesn't it? You can't change your skin on and off now...It's not like it's giving you the opportunity to have superpowers or anything.

Let me have chameleon traits...

I'd say Maize and blue...but certain parts of the body would not look good in blue. There's always Brown and orange, but again, the same thing. Godforbid scarlet and grey, but I have a leg that is rather red...perhaps I should see a doctor...
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

I agree with Andrew! Give me the chameleon colors! (I already can do the eyes... haha)

I think it would be pretty cool to be metallic, and glimmer in the sun. Talk about sunglasses whenever you look down at your watch to see what time it was...
    ThrillNetwork Editor (past tense: lectricShark)
    Never forget justice is what love looks like in public. -- OXFAM

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags AstroWorld or Six Flags Over Texas. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Cyclone (RIP). | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan.