Thread: message board games

Teh Band

message board games

I was just wondering, since post counts don't really matter that much anymore (i.e we don't have that million (more like 1000...lol) posts before you can have an avatar rule) why don't we make the posts count in message board games. After all, posting in the message board games is participating on tn.
    Last edited by slnewbus; 01-23-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Flying Chicken Poster magnum_man1989's Avatar
    Good point...I never knew that they didn't count anyways

Magnum XL- 200...1989-2007...18 years of toppin the list

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL- 200

the reason they don't count is because many posts in the games threads involve one word answers. I don't expect it to change.
    VF count - a lot SFGam count - 2 CP count - 1

MUSE = Amazing band = WIN!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

If post counts donít matter anymore then why do you care that posts in MBG donít count? And since it doesnt matter, why should we change it?
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

it boosts peoples self esteem. It makes them feel "Special"
    o hai. i herd u liek mudkipz?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point

Teh Band
    To all of you guys, this post was a sheer thought that popped into my head for no apparent reason...lol. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have very random thoughts for no apparent reason. I'm not trying to spout a movement, and I don't really care about the posts, it was just a random thought. The post counts don't matter anymore because of the recent custom avatar rules. I think that the post counts show your participation in the site. I don't necessarily care about me, but I care for the people that have a 100 or so posts, just so they can get farther up there in post counts and people can see their participation in the site.

We'd rather have quality posts...

Quality is greater than quantity.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire