Thread: Eagle Fortress

Eagle Fortress

Does anybody have any pictures or information about Eagle Fortress at Everland? All I know is that it's an arrow suspended coaster built into a hill side. I already saw the rcdb info, so dont bother posting that.

The only picture I was able to find was here
    (the one of the left)

Banned
    I had a massive panoramic of it once. Didn't reveal much because the ride is surrounded by pretty thick foliage.

I heard really good things about it, I'd love to see some pics of it,

Upsidedown Rider Johnny Upsidedown's Avatar
    Looking for photos.
    Here is one from this website http://www.parkfunworld.be/

http://www.parkfunworld.be/database/...oaster2&id=713 one photo is on the bottom. Its only the train in the station but it does look like a giant eagles head. I will look around some more.
    Last edited by Johnny Upsidedown; 02-24-2006 at 06:42 PM.
    Johnny Upsidedown's Roller Coaster Website
    www.Johnnyupsidedown.com
    Stop by and take a look at lots of coaster photos, construction and trip reports.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Tampa | Wooden Roller Coaster: Kentucky Rumbler | Steel Roller Coaster: MF, Montu

Corkscrew Poster coasterfreak14's Avatar
    hm. I never knew this existed! Seems like it would be a pretty neat coaster!
    "If you focus on your giants, you stumble. If you focus on God, your giants tumble."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: PowderKeg

This coaster is mine Monday!!! I feel very fortunate the hosts for this trip will take me so far to ride this quality coaster. I can't wait.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLERLC1 View Post
    This coaster is mine Monday!!! I feel very fortunate the hosts for this trip will take me so far to ride this quality coaster. I can't wait.
    Man you're lucky to get such a rare credit. Be sure to post a TR.

go to coasterforce.com on the right in the top 50, it'll be there.

I'm wondering how much of a leap over Big Bad Wolf it is in dealing with the close and wooded moutain terrain. I read it's very tough to photo because of all the trees - GREAT! Coasterforce has been quite helpful.
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

It was cold, cold this afternoon but I got my Eagle Fortress credit. The first drop was a short turnaround but then the ride got buck-wild. The banking was awesome, being very close to the hill and vegetation was really cool. The S-turn towards the brake run was a nice touch. L shape layout with several helixes towards the end. As described it was really tough to shots of this ride other than in the station. My multi frame shot still could not catch the train as I sensed it turning over the station. I love when the train rocks back and forth on the final brake run. I hope to have a TR later this week.