Thread: Updates

Jr. Poster

Updates

I was going through the database adding the rides that ive been on and found that for several parks in the UK, the ride lists were incomplete. As I live in the UK, the only parks ive visited are here so it puts my totals down quite a bit. However i will be willing to help update these sections. First big suggestion for us UK enthusiasts, Stealth at Thorpe Park opened last week so can it be unlocked please.

You can add them, and they'll be queued and sent to the database editors. After you make changes and additions, the DB editors get them in their e-mail. They've got a lot to work on, but they'll get to the changes you make eventually.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

New Mexico Rattler Poster BryanWood's Avatar
    Please send in all of your additions, but make sure they are 100% accurate and detailed.
    Bryan Wood
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebel's, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage, Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath-SFoG, Phantom's Revenge