Thread: Video I put together of destruction in Asbury Park NJ

Video I put together of destruction in Asbury Park NJ

I know this belongs in the media section given that it's a video that I made. But I figured I'd put it here for the people who open for discussion about Asbury Park or how you feel about buildings being torn down. Tell me what you think of the video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XR2ivjiDOxo

And there are no copywright problems to worry about. I dont know how you guys handle things posted these days, I dont hang around much.

It's nice to see the place being cleaned up some more. Hopefully they can at least clean it up and make the place attractive. The Asbury Park music scene produced the guy in my avatar so I like the place.

"Sandy, the fireworks are hailing over little eden tonight."

They're trying to bring back all of this area man.

I visited this town in 2002. That uncompleted condo building was really a sad eyesore. It's a shame the building with Tilly the clown painted on it had to go but at least he's saved. I saw Jimmy Eat World @ the Asbury Park Convention. I liked the venue; I really liked the show. I'd love to see Asbury Park continue with this pace of cleaning up, looking forward, and moving up.
    Last edited by Leo C; 05-06-2006 at 08:53 PM.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender