Thread: Tornado @ SFGAm nearing completion

MidwestInfoGuide Chief Editor

Tornado @ SFGAm nearing completion

I wondered where they were going to put it. We took some photos while we were up there this past weekend.

http://www.midwestinfoguide.com/sixf...erica/tornado/
    | DHOLLON "SWOOSH" | ~ http://www.MIDWESTINFOGUIDE.com ~ | 585 COASTERS | MIZZOU-RAH! |
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: PROWLER™ | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force™

It is good to see they're adding another big attraction to the waterpark since it was immensely popular last year and I expect it be again this year but probably a little less due to the higher admission prices. I think some more attractions could possibly arrive at the waterpark in the near future with attendance being huge.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Immensely popular is an understatement. They should have charged an extra gate for this park as crowded as it gets. Lots of fun though -- just reaaaalllly busy all of the time.
    | DHOLLON "SWOOSH" | ~ http://www.MIDWESTINFOGUIDE.com ~ | 585 COASTERS | MIZZOU-RAH! |
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: PROWLER™ | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force™

Apparently Dominik Hasek will be visiting the park at the 20th of may!

Banned
    I really think they need another slide complex there. The waterpark is always tremendously crowed. Anyways I'm happy for the new addition

Here Come the Irish! SheikraTTD's Avatar
    I love proslide tornados. I did the one at MIA. This will be good. There is sometimes a wait to get in the park on weekends. Theyre was a line to get in the water park last summer on a wednesday.
    Just when are they getting theyre new coaster?
    go rays.(69-57)
    GO IRISH! GO BULLS! GO COLTS! GO BUCS!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Banned
    Not for a long time buddy. I still think Ragin Cajun is one of the best rides in that park.

I agree with the "not getting a coaster for awhile" statement as well. There are some new flat rides out there that the park could use.

Teh Band
    I finally made it there this week, and Great America rocks. I wish I was closer... honestly I don't think they need anything big either. Just keep working on capacity at the waterpark so they don't have to turn people away when it gets busy.

I wish it was open this week, HH looked sweet. Tornado didn't progress much visibily from that update to this Tuesday though..
    Last edited by Joseph; 05-18-2006 at 09:38 PM.