Thread: Great adventure to get flat for 07'??

Great adventure to get flat for 07'??

i saw this and it says its unknown and underconstruction till 07' What is it that its refering to or is it a mistake?

http://database.thrillnetwork.com/pa...adventure.html
    Kingda Ka rides-16
    Kingda Ka front row roll backs- 1
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Great White | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

Storm Runner Poster magnumxl2005's Avatar
    Hm thats pretty intresting. I think its a pretty good chance to see a fixed flat at GADV for there 07 season despite getting el toro and KK in the past seasons.
    HAPPY 100 HERSHEY!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a recycled ride. The flat count has dwindled in the past seasons to be a number representing neglect. There just can't be coasters and no flats.

Is this going to rumors?
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Yesa the flats are coming back even if they are used ones =D.

Inverted Tophat Poster coasterdude28's Avatar
    New or old, we need more flats. Anything will help balance out the park. I think something from S&S will be installed but I am not sure.
    Batman and Robin: The Chiller
    1997 - 2007
    Favorites: Amusement Park: safadsg

^those seem to be the popular flats nowadays. I thought if GAdv got anything new, it would be a Tornado at HH, but a flat wouldn't be bad. Especially after they got rid of Spin Meister this year
    "Hey Mark!"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGE | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro SFNE

Well it says family ride, so I doubt it's anything too great.

Where does it say anything about a new ride on that link?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

If GAdv were to get a new ride, it would be great to place it right between Medusa and Runaway Mine Train. Bring some crowds in to that area. After that, they need to completely overfaul the Old Country and Chiller/Stuntman Movietown area.

Ultra Poster
    if this is true it's easily the worst more SFI has made. after 2 major coaster in 2 years , 2 new kiddie-family sections, the family ride that was added with El toro. A single family flat isn't going to draw anyone to the park nore make it family friendly. The Company doesn't have to money to install rides into parks that have been added to the last 2+ years straight and need to concentrate on the parks that need to be built up.

The park would be better off reinstall is some of the rides in Storage. And spending money to fix up the areas of the park that have been let go over the years. like Jerry S mentioned Old Country and Movie town need allot of work. areas of the park need shade trees would do allot of good there.

allot of paint and theming elements can be bought for the 500,000-750,000 it costs for a single family ride.

what actually needs and attraction addition is the water park.