Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: What was the last park you visited?

I forgot, I also picked up 3 credits at Fun Spot USA and Old Town in Kissimmee.
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator

Minetrain Poster
    King's Dominion...probably our best trip to that park.

Felt very odd to stop there and not keep driving down to Williamsburg!

Darien Lake. I already had all the credits. I returned to the park to work at a country show. Didn't have a chance to get cycles in. If could get back on one coaster it would have been VIPER.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    Six Flags New England. Bizarro continues to be an amazing ride, however, the new steel plates added to the ride are a bit distracting. The pipes used to hold them on to the restraints rubbed around my knees and left some pretty good bruises after 7 rides over the course of two days.
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Beech Bend/Kentucky Kingdom/Kings Island/Cedar Point
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Six Flags Wild Safari, Jackson, NJ on Sunday.
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Cedar Point Sunday with a behind the scenes tour! Looking forward to Carowinds this weekend.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

With a new and first roller coaster installed this year I think The Funplex FEC in Mount Laure, NJ could be considered a park. I visited Saturday.

This is an older thread here. For me it would be Disney's Magic Kingdom on Thursday. I still dislike that park!
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

Ultra Poster
    ACE New England's Nor Easter event was hosted by Lake Compounce this year.
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG

Ah, another in season thread comes back to life

I've been to Carowinds and the IX Indoor Amusement Park in Cleveland, in the last 10 days.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Six Flags New England 4/14/13

Six Flags Great Adventure 4/20/13

Hersheypark 6/2/13

Palace Playland, Old Orchard Beach, ME 6/15/13

Waldameer Park 6/16/13

Wow Leo, been doing quite a bit of traveling. Where will you be June 29/30?

Valleyfair on 6/15/13

Keansburg Amusment Park, Keansburg, NJ 6/19/13

Quote Originally Posted by Brian H View Post
    Wow Leo, been doing quite a bit of traveling. Where will you be June 29/30?
    Good point. The best possible place I could be that weekend would be Creation-Northeast.
    Last edited by Leo C; 06-20-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay, WI yesterday

Lucky Riddler. I would love to hear about Zippin Pippin.

I like having this thread going because I recently went to Keansburg and didn't ride anything while I was there. I snapped pics of the construction.

Zippin Pippin is everything to expect in a small, fun, and classic out-and-back wooden coaster built (or re-built) in the modern age. It has some pretty solid air time, with one very abrupt ejector spot towards the end.
    Last edited by Riddler156; 06-25-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Knoebels, Hersheypark, Six Flags America.
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator

Ultra Poster
    Regretfully there are no longer rides or animals. but recently I visited The property of Benson's Animal farm/New England Playworld. The property was reopened as a city park. Many of the buildings still exist. They have brought in a playground and added a 9-11 memorial.

Great place to stop by if your going to be near Hudson NH.
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG

Adventureland in Altoona, IA yesterday.

Six Flags America today.

After sitting out of the coaster scene for the month of July, I started back up again last weekend with a trip to Kings Island on Saturday and Indiana Beach on Sunday.

Canada's Wonderland yesterday.

SFGAm on Saturday followed by Mt Olympus yesterday.

The destroyed Funtown Pier in Seaside, NJ Sunday.

Passed the closed for the night Dutch Wonderland today in Lancaster, PA. 50 years in 2013.

I spent an awesome weekend north of the border for my first time ever. I went to Marineland on Saturday, followed by the amazing Niagara Falls later on. Then I did Canada's Wonderland all day on Sunday. I don't normally do Fast Lane, but it was well worth it on this visit. In addition to being able to ride all of the coasters, I got 15-20 rides on Behemoth and 20+ on Leviathan. Although Flight Deck and Wild Beast were complete junk, it was a really nice park overall...probably in my top 5 parks.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast