Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last park you visited?

Well mine was Castles n Coasters in Phoenix, Arizona for Labor Day. The londest line of the day had probaly about 15 to 20 people. CRAZY!
    GO Cubs!
    www.freewebs.com/rckingdom - My SiTe
    Last Theme Park - Castles N Coasters 9/4/2006
    Next Theme Park - Six Flags Magic Mountain 10/27/2006
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper @ SFGAm | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull @ SFGAm

CEDAR POINT! Last weekend! The best park in the world!

My last park was umm DIsney Land I guess...Soon to be Knotts
    All hail Mr. Six! lol
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Medusa

Dorney Park for the first time last weekend, and sort of Hersheypark. We passed by Hershey on the way home from Dorney, and ran through Chocolate World for the heck of it. Dorney is a very pretty park, which I didn't expect. Steel Force rocks!
    "Yeah, that's what I want in a roller coaster. Seniority." - Dennis Miller, referring to Leap The Dips
    Favorites: | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: S:RoS at SFNE

James
    MBP last Sunday.

Strata Poster
    Universal Studios Florida, in April.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Ultra Poster
    I went to Canobie Lake park for there Closing weekend the 24th. and then went to Santa's Village in Jefferson, NH last weekend the 30th.

The last park I visited was Dollywood on Saturday.
    2010: Applause Award, 2 Golden Tickets, 4 Brass Rings
    Here is to an award winning 2011 season!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Mystery Mine

I was at Six Flags Great Adventure on Columbus Day.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Well, a few days ago, I had a surprise visit to Fayetville Apple Festival, which had a few rides. (Wheelock Rides went over) However, it was pretty depressing.

Next April, I however, am going on my first "marathon" ever (I consider a marathon of 5 parks or more in one trip)

1. Boomers!
    2. Rapids Waterpark
    3. Cypress Gardens
    4. BGA
    5. Adventure Island

James
    I was at SFNE last night for a few hours... And Ill be back this weekend.

I went to Knotts Scary Farm on Friday.
    All hail Mr. Six! lol
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Medusa

Ultra Poster
    Heritage and Story land. Story lands ended it's season yesterday. Heritage closes forever on the 22nd.

TR coming soon.

Carowinds last Saturday.

Minetrain Poster
    Kings Dominion on Sunday

Carowinds Hater Poster coasterman1234's Avatar
    Carowinds last Saturday (March 31), but hopefully I'll be getting to BGE early enough today to go in for a couple hours.
    Boycott Carowinds 2009!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point & Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka & Goliath (SFOG)

15 short minutes from Carowinds (thank you 485)
    Carowinds. I think it was Scarowinds last time i went though... Goin soem time this or next month.
    Carowinds! Carowinds! Each Days a Holiday! Everyday is Saturday! Da,Da,Da,Da! Carowinds!

This Year's Top Gun Count: 10
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Carowinds | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunder Road (Backwards) | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Gun: The Jet Coaster

Busch Gardens Europe. I visited late Tuesday (April 3) and all-day Wednesday (April 4). It was awesome, the crowds on Weds. were great... we had to wait on average only 10 minutes for any coaster, it would've been less but Apollo wasn't running at full capacity ()
    Boycott Carowinds 2009!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point & Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka & Goliath (SFOG)

The last park that I visited was Dollywood on Saturday April 7th.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Mystery Mine

Here Come the Irish! SheikraTTD's Avatar
    The last park I visited was Busch Gardens Africa on Friday, March 31st
    go rays.(69-57)
    GO IRISH! GO BULLS! GO COLTS! GO BUCS!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

The last park I visited was Kings Dominion April 11 and 12. It was great! I hope I can go back sometime soon! I'm heading to Carowinds this weekend though.

A Great Guy...Really jimhamblin's Avatar
    I always end the season at HalloWeekends at Cedar Point. HalloWeekends are great! It's a nice way to say good bye for the winter.
    Jim says; "The Potential energy of the system at the height of the lift hill is equal to the Kinetic energy at the bottom of the hill...."
    Jim's friends say; "Just shut up and ride it would you."
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure - Universal Orlando | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage - Holiday World | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force - Cedar point

Last park I visited was Kings Dominion on April 12.
    Boycott Carowinds 2009!

B&M flyer poster Coaster_holic24's Avatar
    My last park- Carowinds April 14th, I loved it baby!!!
    Its rollercoaster time baby!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Dominion/SF gradv. | Wooden Roller Coaster: el toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist/superman UF-SFgradv.

Last Tues., Wed., and Thurs. I visited both Universal parks and BGA. It was amazing.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster

Well the last park I rode anything in was Holiday World, (Voyage rocks my universe). The last Park I was within the gates of was Bell's. Nobody will riding on anything there anytime soon beside a forklift.
    I like the Zingo a lot.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum (with no trims), and Phantom's Revenge

My last park was Dollywood on the 14th.

Button Pusher & Bacon Reciever miamidolphins's Avatar
    PKI at fear fest, i dont remember the date, but it was a saturday night. I get to Start the season there as well on Saturday WOHOO!
    Calvin: A smoke grenade, a gas mask, and a helicopter....... that's all I ask
    Garth: Hey Wayne, did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son Of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Maverick

Great Adventure on April 11th

Boomers, Fort Lauderdale, April 2.
    cheers

-p

http://www.myspace.com/pschroeder
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millenium Force

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast