Thread: Walibi Vertigo

Walibi Vertigo

I have not heard anything about this coaster before, but I just stumbled upon it. Let me just say that this looks like the most insane, bizzare, terrifying thing I've ever seen, and I cannot believe it is actually being built. It's called Vertigo , and it's a new type of suspended coaster in Belgium. You have got to see this to believe it!! Check it out!!
    http://rcdb.com/ig3457.htm

I sooooo want to try this out.
    I like the Zingo a lot.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum (with no trims), and Phantom's Revenge

Wow this ride looks insane!
    Congratulations to the genious who designed this beast!
    All hail Mr. Six! lol
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Medusa

The track looks a lot like a Caripro suspended coaster. It seems it was manufactured by a company called Input. Their site is in a foreign language, and I'm much too tired right now to try to figure out how to navigate through it. They don't seem to have made any other rides though. This appears to be the first proect of this nature for them. Fascinating!

*edit*
    I just found a source reporting that the coaster was actually supposed to open in 2006 but had technical issues so it is now supposed to open in 2007. I thought the ride looked pretty much complete already.
    Last edited by Zingoman; 10-21-2006 at 11:10 AM.
    I like the Zingo a lot.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum (with no trims), and Phantom's Revenge

Resident Haunt Fanatic Woodie4-07's Avatar
    Yeah, I knew about that last year. It was on RCDB.
    Your leading source to Valleyfair!
    HAUNT - MCBS ~ BCC - CACI ~ MA - CE ~ HSF ~ CDD - 2010
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knott's Berry Farms | Wooden Roller Coaster: Renegade | Steel Roller Coaster: Xcelerator

Minetrain Poster
    I went to the park last month and it was closed